I can't seem to get audible notification for incoming email to work. I get the LED ok. I think I have it set up right, e.g. settings/notifications mode is normal and sound is on. The chime works when I move the sound bar. I even went into applications and set email and all the apps to audible. I also deleted and remade some email accounts because I vaguely remember where it asks if you want audible notifications. But I didn't see anything this time when I remade the accounts. I also searched and saw a Z10 problem with Facebook app. Uninstalled that and reinstalled from BBRY World. Several power restarts and the +/- volume key restart. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    06-25-14 12:34 PM
    Have you gone into notifications, then scroll to the bottom and select applications. Then select the email account and make sure your alerts are turned on.

"Z30 STA100-2" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-25-14 01:10 PM
    My emails don't ring either. I think it's just a bug with my OS. It's been like that for months. Assign a ring tone or check to see if it's set to silent. The past 2 leaks had my email ringer set to silent by default for some reason

Once You Go Black You Never Go Back
    Gooseberry Falls likes this.
    06-25-14 01:34 PM
    Have you gone into notifications, then scroll to the bottom and select applications. Then select the email account and make sure your alerts are turned on.

"Z30 STA100-2" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    Yeah, I have all clear bells on all the accounts. I've set everything in applications to audible. LOL.
    06-25-14 02:21 PM
    My emails don't ring either. I think it's just a bug with my OS. It's been like that for months. Assign a ring tone or check to see if it's set to silent. The past 2 leaks had my email ringer set to silent by default for some reason

Once You Go Black You Never Go Back
    Yeah, I think it is a bug, too. I'm on the standard VZW build. I hope the 10.3 for VZW is released soon. If I was more concerned, I would probably do a factory reset. It just bugs me when something doesn't work as advertised. LOL.

Looks like vibrate doesn't work either. Just LED. How can you change the tone for notifications?

Edit: OK, finally figured this one out. Not a bug. Maybe a bit stupid. I long pressed on the accounts before and never got the configuration screen to pop up. I just touched the account and, yes, the configuration screen popped up and the sound was off there. You can also change the tone there for each account. Nice.
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 06-27-14 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Resolved
    06-25-14 02:23 PM