Snap loaded perfectly onto the Z30.
    Can use googlemaps flawlessly, so I know snap works right.
    Tried one of my favourite android apps - Camcard - for reading/loading business cards and just can't get it work with the z30.
    opens and operates properly until you take the photo of the biz card - then it loses focus. Flash on or flash off, it focuses right on the card nicely, then when I take the 'pic' it seems to zoom into a unfocus mess.

Anyone else run into this?

As always, I appreciate your help.
    11-23-14 05:42 PM
    Hi. I tried the app, I'm on a Z30 with 1151 leak, it work fairly well unless it flashed and then it froze up and needed to be restarted. Only other problem was some spelling errors and maybe information on wrong line. Otherwise Thx for the heads up and I think I will keep this app.
    Thx keith

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 10:00 PM
    Works fine for me.
    Only problem I have re. camera: The image of the business card isn't cropped perfectly. I took my test pictures on white background and some of this background doesn't get cropped.
    So I ended up taking the pictures with the standard camera. Did crop manually and then import to the app. Then it's flawless, the results don't need much manual corrections. But even then standard approach, with the minor exception of cropping, works without problems. Tested with Passport, both 10.3.0 and 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 10:27 AM
    I am having the same issue with Blackberry Z10. I can't take an in focus picture inside the app. Instead if I take a picture with the camera app it works fine.
    02-13-15 07:56 PM