Does anyone know the release date for the A10? Hopefully, it's not Christmas Eve.

It would be awesome if they held an event and announced the release of the A10, some new exciting apps and give an update on when BBM will be released on IOS, and android, when os 10.2 will be released.

They should rev up the engine now and move full steam ahead with back to school shopping starting soon, followed by the heavy shopping on thanks giving and Christmas. Advertising is a top priority.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 04:03 AM
    There's been no word yet on a general price range for the device though it's been confirmed that Sprint Nextel will be the first to carry the device in its arsenal from which it will hit the retail shelves during some time in November.
    Does anyone know the release date for the A10? Hopefully, it's not Christmas Eve.

It would be awesome if they held an event and announced the release of the A10, some new exciting apps and give an update on when BBM will be released on IOS, and android, when os 10.2 will be released.

They should rev up the engine now and move full steam ahead with back to school shopping starting soon, followed by the heavy shopping on thanks giving and Christmas. Advertising is a top priority.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 04:10 AM

You're new here, aren't you? ;-p

When Thorstein first hinted about this phone he said he hoped it would be ready for Christmas. He didn't say which Christmas, and Blackberry is ALWAYS late. So hope for the best, but don't get your hopes too high. Oh yeah, it won't be cheap either!
    21stNow likes this.
    07-26-13 12:40 PM
    The release date should be september given the leaked specs....anything later and im pretty sure it will get vaporized by the tech media.

Z10in' since the Beginnin'
    07-26-13 12:44 PM
    Especially with the roll out of PS4 and XBOX One.
    The release date should be september given the leaked specs....anything later and im pretty sure it will get vaporized by the tech media.

Z10in' since the Beginnin'
    07-26-13 12:48 PM
    Will this be BB's "hail mary pass"? If it is, with the rumored specs I suggest the QB just eat the ball.
    07-26-13 01:44 PM
    Especially with the roll out of PS4 and XBOX One.
    How do PS4 and Xbox one have anything to do with A10?
    07-26-13 01:55 PM
    Given how fast and furious the leaks have been coming I would say early October I some markets.
    07-26-13 03:10 PM
    Fingers crossed for a 2013 release....
    07-26-13 03:17 PM
    There's been no word yet on a general price range for the device though it's been confirmed that Sprint Nextel will be the first to carry the device in its arsenal from which it will hit the retail shelves during some time in November.
    Firstly, there has been zero credible confirmation that Sprint will get this device first and given their lack of support for bb10 up until now I think everyone would be extremely shocked if they got it before the usual suspects of UK, Canada, Middle East, etc.

Secondly, pretty much all carriers who intend pushing this device in the slightest are going to want it in the stores by late September or early October, getting it in November is clearly later than the carriers would want it in the shops for the holiday buying period.
    07-26-13 03:46 PM
    I don't think the A10 is the product that he is hoping to launch before Christmas because it appears to be a minor tweak to the Z10 internals and the Z10 hardware is said to have been ready last fall (delayed by software to Jan 2013). At least I hope this is true.

A10 launch likely this fall based on leak volume.

You're new here, aren't you? ;-p

When Thorstein first hinted about this phone he said he hoped it would be ready for Christmas. He didn't say which Christmas, and Blackberry is ALWAYS late. So hope for the best, but don't get your hopes too high. Oh yeah, it won't be cheap either!
    07-26-13 04:37 PM
    I'm guessing it release with 10.2

Posted via CB10
    07-26-13 09:25 PM
    I have a feeling BB got smart, real smart. I think they might just have leaked the specs that were posted. Then they will shock people if the specs are just minimally better than expected. What I mean is they could say that it will be dual core while all along it will be quad core just to create hype. Just speculation.
    07-26-13 09:38 PM
    I have a feeling BB got smart, real smart. I think they might just have leaked the specs that were posted. Then they will shock people if the specs are just minimally better than expected. What I mean is they could say that it will be dual core while all along it will be quad core just to create hype. Just speculation.
    We see every time that they are not in control of these leaks, I would bet that the stuff like hardware will end up being exactly as leaked and any surprises will come on the software side where it would be easier for them to keep that sort of thing out of external builds.
    07-27-13 10:14 AM
    I don't think it will be out that late considering BB said there will be 6 BB10 devices this year and we only have 3 out right now.
    07-27-13 01:04 PM
    Cause of Christmas time and people allocating monies towards new gaming consoles and gifts. They may just hold off getting the A10 if that is the device for them. That is my logic.
    How do PS4 and Xbox one have anything to do with A10?
    07-29-13 09:23 AM
    I don't think it will be out that late considering BB said there will be 6 BB10 devices this year and we only have 3 out right now.
    6 devices, not bb10 devices
    ... if memory serves correctly.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 10:20 PM