Sigh. My Z30 is dead right now and a replacement on the way otherwise I'd test this for you.

BUT isn't the official release for the Z30 coming out in four days? I'd hold off on installing a leak and just wait for the OTA update.
    Thanks! Hopefully when it comes you can test it for me.
    I am not sure when official release is coming, I can always wipe and go down to current official and then get "official" official But also I am using AT&T SIM on Verizon Z30, so I am not sure if I can get update from Verizon or AT&T.. so dates may get mixed up a bit. Anyway, I am still on stock 10.2.0 for now, and I hope more people can report but that thread is all crickets now except for one or two who responded.

Did you ever have problems with wifi on your Verizon Z30?
    Mine acts up time to time.
    02-06-14 07:49 PM
    Thanks! Hopefully when it comes you can test it for me.
    I am not sure when official release is coming, I can always wipe and go down to current official and then get "official" official But also I am using AT&T SIM on Verizon Z30, so I am not sure if I can get update from Verizon or AT&T.. so dates may get mixed up a bit. Anyway, I am still on stock 10.2.0 for now, and I hope more people can report but that thread is all crickets now except for one or two who responded.

Did you ever have problems with wifi on your Verizon Z30?
    Mine acts up time to time.
    I chose to reply to an email then to attach a file. I chose a random contact and when arriving back at the email there is no keyboard and no cursor.

Hope this helps you!

Also, haven't noticed any wifi issues with the Z30. Running the 1925 leak.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 03:10 AM
    I chose to reply to an email then to attach a file. I chose a random contact and when arriving back at the email there is no keyboard and no cursor.

Hope this helps you!

Also, haven't noticed any wifi issues with the Z30. Running the 1925 leak.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! Glad you got your Z30 back.
    How about when you simply hit Reply. Is the keyboard out and focus on reply body?
    Another issue was when you are reading an e-mail, you go to side menu and hit "File" and then folder dialog appears. Is your text focused on top text field and keyboard out in this screen?
    02-09-14 11:04 AM
    Yes to both questions.

And I'm not sure I'll be able to keep this replacement. I might have to move to a q10 or z10.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 11:43 AM
    Yes to both questions.
    Thanks for checking. So it is actually working on latest release on Z30. Strange because it doesn't work on my Z10. No Keyboard no focus.

And I'm not sure I'll be able to keep this replacement. I might have to move to a q10 or z10.
    Why? Maybe it's another topic but what happened?
    02-09-14 01:03 PM
    That is the biggest pile of bs that you can put into an article. I have a Z30 and it is superb. None of the issues he talks about are true. The phone and the OS are slick, smooth and very intuitive. This guy must be a big dope.

Posted with the Glorious Z30
    02-09-14 02:20 PM
    I just noticed (honestly I think it wasn't this way before) now my keyboard is not invoked on reply or forward anymore on Z30 running 10.2.0.
    I can swear it wasn't this way before. I would have noticed. Now on reply no keyboard!
    02-09-14 06:20 PM
    Is it me, or does it seem odd that a reviewer of a phone widely used by business people would form a negative view because of a lack of "game apps". Who has time to play games on their phone? Why would you want to play games on your phone? I am definitely out of touch with a smartphone stands for. For what it's worth, my Z30 operates flawlessly. Very reliable and fast too.
    02-09-14 07:15 PM
    Update,
    After upgrading to10.2.1.1925 on STA100-3
    Keyboard is invoked, cursor is focused on reply text area on Reply/Reply All.
    Keyboard is invoked, cursor is focused on TO: email field on Forward.
    Keyboard is invoked, cursor is focused on Find a Folder text field on "File" dialog in email.

Great!
    SmileDahling likes this.
    02-12-14 03:43 PM
84 ... 234