I have never ever been so disappointed in what I just read. So many repeating articles that come from the same general financial reporting type places. (You know someone is paying their bills). Saying BlackBerry is done, yada yada yada. It performs "poorly".

I have had the Z10 and upgraded to the Z30 because I think it performs poorly? I get it, Blackberry isn't for everyone. But the Iphone or suite of Androids are not for everyone. Everyone is entitled to freedom speech, which I guess also means to freedom to spit out bullsh!t. Get a new blackberry, try it out for what it offers. If someone wants to say what is good and what isn't but has not tried it out for more then a just a few mins or even days or is not even willing to? Don't b!tch. It is like voting. You CANNOT b!tch if you don't vote! Once you use it for a few months, try going back to your original device. I promise you that you will use the gestures that BB10 has, and you will continue to swipe away on your old device, cursing every time you do it (because your old device can't do it). Eventually caving in to your wants (New BB on BB10) versus what people in the media tell you to buy.

This is only my second post on CB, I do a lot of "lurking" I know there are similar posts and such I just finally decided to vent my frustration about stupid people
    Last edited by ooojer; 10-29-13 at 07:44 PM.
    10-29-13 07:13 PM
    With only 2 posts you don't do "trolling". I think you mean "lurking" - reading quietly without posting. Trolling is the deliberate posting of insulting or inflammatory posts to provoke a hostile reaction from others, and it is a violation of forum rules.
    10-29-13 07:17 PM
    Here read this it will lift your spirits.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=867508

Posted from my Z30 on CB10 using 1791
    togarika likes this.
    10-29-13 07:25 PM
    It's like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions so when it comes to the press as-soon-as you see it coming, stop reading and go on to something else. As-far-as the trolls go, if everyone would stop reacting to their post and ignore them long enough they would go away.
    10-29-13 07:45 PM
    I have never ever been so disappointed in what I just read. So many repeating articles that come from the same general financial reporting type places. (You know someone is paying their bills). Saying BlackBerry is done, yada yada yada. It performs "poorly".

I have had the Z10 and upgraded to the Z30 because I think it performs poorly? I get it, Blackberry isn't for everyone. But the Iphone or suite of Androids are not for everyone. Everyone is entitled to freedom speech, which I guess also means to freedom to spit out bullsh!t. Get a new blackberry, try it out for what it offers. If someone wants to say what is good and what isn't but has not tried it out for more then a just a few mins or even days or is not even willing to? Don't b!tch. It is like voting. You CANNOT b!tch if you don't vote! Once you use it for a few months, try going back to your original device. I promise you that you will use the gestures that BB10 has, and you will continue to swipe away on your old device, cursing every time you do it (because your old device can't do it). Eventually caving in to your wants (New BB on BB10) versus what people in the media tell you to buy.

This is only my second post on CB, I do a lot of "lurking" I know there are similar posts and such I just finally decided to vent my frustration about stupid people
    Do agree with OP.Blackberry with its super intuitive OS can challenge any IOS and Android user that if they use any of the BB10 device for atleast a month,they will never go back to other phones with back button and home button.It was a new experience for me too when i upgarded from my 9900 to q10 and now i just cant imagine to go back to phone and press back and home button to navigate.But as long term bb users we decided to give a try,but an average isheep and android fan boy will never ever have the mindset to try a BB10 device.They are still going strong with their pointless arguement of uhh u use a bb it always freezes rite..they just know about the hour glass and battery reboot process.They are so adamant that they avoid to see even a comparison video in youtube where they can see how BB10 works..
    10-30-13 06:14 AM
    Proud owner of Z30. All I seem to get from Android and iPhone users is I don't like blackberry's. When asked why I get I just don't like it (typical don't like it cause I've never tried it)

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 08:25 AM
    First rule is to understand most people are sheep. Sheep follow the herd and just repeat what is said. This mindless following continues usually until the person is forced into an interaction with whatever topic. Even then these people will come in with an attitude reflecting the common herd. Now and then a person will actually pull away due to a positive interaction with whatever such as a blackberry. Some people are always sheep and will always follow the herd. Some people will be sheep in certain circumstances such as with things they care little for. Few people take the time to learn and make their own choices based on their own evidence collection.

Are you a sheep? Ask yourself this. When your out doing things do you feel the need to share everything you do and enjoy said things more or less depending on the responses you get from people.

I think a big problem with such an interconnected culture is that it highly promotes sheep like behaviour. It is something we are all susceptible to and it strikes much deeper than phone choice.

Anyways, I'm ranting again. Go blackberry!

Mark

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    10-30-13 09:56 AM
    I think I'm a lone wolf then... I don't like following the trend lol

Barely even use Facebook other than for the messaging system to talk to people I know.

But as the owner of iPhone 5, sony xperia z1, z30, z10 and q10 I got to say bb10 is the best os out there for messaging uses or browsing for news.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 03:45 AM