I guess year old hardware then.... I don't really care... hardware hasn't ever mattered to me that much... fanaticism about anything has always made me uncomfortable. the first time I visited this forum... I thought I stepped onto an apple forum lol... Anyway I think they also turned allot of people off with the reboot issues. my father had used a blackberry for years;he bought a z10 and returned it. Why? The reboots. I put up with the 5-7 reboots a day for months. I almost returned it ,but I'm glad I didn't.

Most people, my father included ,that i knew that had one... returned it and hooked up with apple. I understand it was a new OS and stuff.... But in all my years of buying tech products, I've never shelled out 700$ for a product that was that broken on arrival. That includes my sony laserdisc player I bought in 92... at least it worked for a year before it messed up.

The z10 and z30 should have dropped at the same time, priced 99$ and 199$ with a contact. The z10 never was a 200$ phone.. it's the apple premium without the name.. The build quality of the z10 doesn't scream quality either. It's not bad, just not great. If the z30 ever comes to at&t... I might pick one up... I hear the build quality is much better....

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 12:15 AM
    Blackberry Pricing Strategy is their ultimate Bet. They put all the chance on the table that somehow the brand somehow still attract cult follower.

BlackBerry is losing all the bet on the table. And lost it all.

But i guest the customer is not that naive anymore (i bought z10 so this not including me). Especially they have competitor like iphone and android on the market.

Posted via CB10 on Z10.
    11-07-13 01:20 AM
52 123