I see there is now a section for the A10. Do we even know if it's coming out for real or is it just from people who have supposedly held one. Where is the actual solid evidence like we had for the Q5 before it was released? Everyone's saying it's coming but how much do we really know about that. I'm not ********, I'm just a bit puzzled.

Posted via Vader10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-22-13 06:20 PM
    This hasn't been a really closely guarded secret. The A10 will be out later this year (no confirmed exact date). The specs have been leaked out and , although they've been differing from leak to leak, they have all been pretty unanimous.
    The question is not if it will be coming out but when. I don't see it releasing any later than the first week of December.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-22-13 06:27 PM
    The A10 or whatever it will be called, is a much talked about device. Regardless of speculation, we know something is out there. We're organizing for this. The forums are an organizational tool, and this forum is to gather all of the A threads in one place so we don't have to go hunting all over the place for them. This is a time-honored CrackBerry tradition. Thanks for posting your question in the correct forum!
    Last edited by BergerKing; 06-22-13 at 11:47 PM.
    HedoBum and G-bone like this.
    06-22-13 06:48 PM
    I've always understood that this device was coming out - the only real change is that we now believe it to be called A10.
    Specs are rumoured but make sense.
    I've been planning to buy one for a year and a half now, so the idea has been in existence at least that long.
    But I can understand where you might be skeptical...

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-22-13 11:29 PM
    Funny no leaks though, usually Blackberrys leak well in advance.
    06-23-13 05:21 AM
    TH said BB would release 6 (i think) bb10 devices in this year

it'll be released but i think they want to keep it a secret so they can build more hype over it

and it wont be named A10 well its likely it wont. the q and z were codenamed L10 and something.. neither took the codename
    06-23-13 06:37 AM
    Usually you start seeing leaks 2 to 3 months before release so I don?t think we are close enough to start seeing leaks yet
    06-23-13 11:00 AM

it'll be released but i think they want to keep it a secret so they can build more hype over it

and it wont be named A10 well its likely it wont. the q and z were codenamed L10 and something.. neither took the codename
    Yeah...the not sure about the Q, but the Z was codenamed London. The upcoming A10 is codenamed Aristo (hence the A10 moniker). We'll have to wait and see what the actually call it.

Usually you start seeing leaks 2 to 3 months before release so I don?t think we are close enough to start seeing leaks yet
    The Aristo info started leaking a year or so ago. Info has continued to leak ever since.

Posted via CB10 on a sexy Z10
    06-23-13 11:53 AM

Unless Mr Heins is counting something that isn't a phone, I doubt we will actually see 6 devices this year. The A10 would be the 4th device and it's not supposed to launch until Q4

We've heard whispers of a supposed Z5 and a new BB OS 7 phone but those don't seem to have near the amount of information leaking about them as the A10 and neither has any kind of time frame attached as to when they might launch.
    06-23-13 12:50 PM
    The Q10 was code named n-series (Nevada, naples).

As for releasing 6 devices this year, I think they will be releasing all 6 this year. I don't think the "A10" that is supposed to be released close to the holiday season. I believe they will launch a new device or two in September and they will launch with 10.2 installed and then they will announce that the Z10, Q10 and the Q5 will be getting the 10.2 update starting that day. Just like they did with 10.1 at BlackBerry live in may. As soon as Thorsten Heins said that some carriers are rolling out 10.1 as we speak, I grabbed my Z10 and it was there.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-23-13 07:26 PM
    With BlackBerry 10 already out, it's much easier to prevent the device from leaking out. They can just have a few people use a disguised A10... it could look like a Z10.

BlackBerry 10 was a lot harder to hide... since its a brand new OS

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:30 PM
    I hope there won't be any leaks. For once I would love to be shocked by a new blackberry.
    Brandon Orr likes this.
    07-02-13 02:40 PM