- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
128 GB card issue
Just bought the 128 GB SanDisk MicroSDXC UHS-1 card, and my Z30 won't recognize it. When I insert the card, it doesn't get recognized, and the Format Media Card operation results in "Media Card Formatting Incomplete" error message. From previous searching, it looked like the phone was supposed to download drivers to support exFAT, but that didn't happen either.
Am running OS 10.2.1.2126. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- 04-29-2014, 11:09 AM #49000 < 9700 < 9810 < 9900 < Z10 and finally moved to Verizon for a Z30
Keep in mind..."If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes!
- CrackBerry Genius
04-30-2014, 07:45 AM #8
- 1,968 Posts
- CrackBerry Abuser
05-06-2014, 04:45 AM #12
- 170 Posts
- 05-06-2014, 07:29 AM #15
OMG! If I only knew !
I bought the 32GB Samsung PRO knowing that 64GB "might" not be compatible. Arg! I should have both the 64GB PRO, it was on sale that time at 2300 PHP ( about 50 $ ).
- CrackBerry User
05-06-2014, 04:45 PM #17
- 16 Posts
Tried installing that HP USB formatting software and it keeps telling me I need administrator rights. WTF does that mean? It's my home PC so I AM the administrator. Tried on 2 different machines and got the same error message.
Anyone know any other ways to format a card that just work without wasting my time?
Posted via CB10
- 05-06-2014, 06:55 PM #18Z30 Telus STA100-5 (10.x.x.xxxx)
Every autoloader or bar
The Greatest Music of All Time: C001230B3
- By Anthony Eversole in forum T-MobileReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2014, 02:44 PM
- By Ealaionta in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:42 AM
- By brad94sc in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:00 AM
- By kdklein in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:20 AM
- By Blue Seah in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:43 AM