I'd love to see 200,000 Z3s sold, but my head tells me we won't see more than around 50,000.

Initial reports suggest that the reception to the Z3 has been 'lukewarm' thus far...

Posted via CB10
    My guess would be about 20,000 to 25,000 units sold this month.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    05-17-14 10:55 AM
    Just wanted to share: take it with a grain of salt!

http://utbblogs.com/blackberry/bbry-...upping-prices/
    05-17-14 11:02 AM
    Just wanted to share: take it with a grain of salt!

http://utbblogs.com/blackberry/bbry-...upping-prices/
    Will take with a huge grain of salt. Something tells me each store carried 10-20 phones. Similar to what the z10 went through. *sigh*
    Here's hoping it's a successful product. I shake at the thought of using an android device or iPhone.
    05-17-14 11:34 AM
    He follows me around because a while ago I made a wrong prediction using the phrase "my money is on" and apparently I'm now in debt to him.

All a bit silly.

Posted via CB10
    Don't flatter yourself. I couldn't careless who you are or where you go. I only respond when I see your post on a thread I visit. And I commented because you made yet another negative comments with no facts and are wrong AGAIN.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 08:11 PM
    Don't flatter yourself. I couldn't careless who you are or where you go. I only respond when I see your post on a thread I visit. And I commented because you made yet another negative comments with no facts and are wrong AGAIN.

Posted via CB10
    Oh stop crying and go do something productive.

This is an estimates thread. I posted my estimate. If you don't like it explain why, and that's fine.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 03:02 AM
    I doubt they haven supplied more than 10k

Posted via CB10
    It was 25,000 sold on Day One.

Posted via my Z30.
    05-19-14 01:46 AM
    It was 25,000 sold on Day One.

Posted via my Z30.
    Do you have a source?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 02:09 AM
    preorder tuesday,wednesday it was 25.000 and at thursday the normal sales started in lot of mall with banners etc. The first day al preorder where gone in 5-6 hours. On thursday a lot of people wanted the Z3 and saturday it was hard to get a Z3 in any mall. It looks
    they where sold out but on sunday there where still no Z3 to find.
    05-19-14 06:16 AM
    preorder tuesday,wednesday it was 25.000 and at thursday the normal sales started in lot of mall with banners etc. The first day al preorder where gone in 5-6 hours. On thursday a lot of people wanted the Z3 and saturday it was hard to get a Z3 in any mall. It looks
    they where sold out but on sunday there where still no Z3 to find.
    Do you have a source?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 07:28 AM
    I second what the above poster said, most preorders were sold out, and there's just not that many left that were for people to pick up at the store even today. Last weekend only in a few places like kota casablanca and central park where they're selling it directly while most preorders are sent my mail / pick up at the online store office. Pictures of a lot of people queing is a good indication that indonedia is still a blackberry country. Typing this on z3.

Posted via CB10
    brunolovesbrit likes this.
    05-19-14 09:58 AM
    I second what the above poster said, most preorders were sold out, and there's just not that many left that were for people to pick up at the store even today. Last weekend only in a few places like kota casablanca and central park where they're selling it directly while most preorders are sent my mail / pick up at the online store office. Pictures of a lot of people queing is a good indication that indonedia is still a blackberry country. Typing this on z3.

Posted via CB10
    How do you like the device? Is the screen clear?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Certainly sounds more promising than what's been written online, so fingers crossed...

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 11:01 AM
    See this thread, interest for Z3 is higher than other BB10 phones but supply seems to be limited

Developer of AutoCrop Scanner
    05-19-14 11:10 AM
    05-19-14 11:10 AM
    At least Blackberry is not selling them at a lost and doing any write downs as of yet. Given how the other BB10 devices turned out, namely the z10 and q10, I think the z3 success is going to come down to supply management.
    Isn't that why Foxconn is here? And if they mess up again, ouch, a useless deal again.

Posted via CB10 on my lovely z30 B)
    05-19-14 11:28 AM
    Z3 by June 1 sales estimate-img_20140520_020103.png
    Z3 by June 1 sales estimate-img_20140520_020056.png

Posted via CB10
    ptpete likes this.
    05-20-14 09:53 AM
    My Estimate of Z3 sales would be in the 80,000 to 120,000 range, if not more. There was a few people that went to Indonisia, and they reported line ups each day for the entire launch week. Lines moving fast, via Z3 sales and replenishing with new lines, over and over.
    Foxconn knows how to manage devices, how many to make, supply etc., they are pretty much the best in the business.
    Launch Weekend Sales of Z3 Smartphone Remain Strong (Pictures) | Inside BlackBerry
    The Big Picture likes this.
    06-02-14 05:36 PM
    my wife (she is from Jakarta) just read an article about the Z3 and it seems that the Z3 is almost sold more than the Z10 in Indonesia also the launch of the Z3 was better than the Z10. I don't know where see read it but I have also no clue how much blackberry Z10 been sold in Indonesia.

She doesn't know where she read it and she is to lazy to find out for me but maybe it was only about the launch but she said it was not.
    06-11-14 03:19 PM
    The first day when it went online for pre order, the cheapest price offered by Indosat & Erafone sold out (I can't remember where they mentioned it, but it was just around 75 units) because the price is very low. The 2nd day, a slightly more expensive price offered, was sold out in around 2 days. If I'm not mistaken, what Indosat & Erafone offered had 4 or 5 different prices.
    I knew this because I kept on trying to click on the pre-order page until it said sold out. And they had problem with the supply as well. The 1st batch was sent to the customers on 14th of May, and then they said the 2nd batch was sent in the 1st week of June. And Blackberry or its partners didn't spend more on advertisement to promote Z3 (I knew about the preorder from Gsmarena, not from my local newspaper). When it comes to Nokia or Samsung, they will spend more on advertising so people will know, especially on local newspaper.
    Another reason, the sales might not be that high, because at the beginning of June, other mid-range smartphone are on sale at the same time with the same price as well. Motorola Moto G and Nokia XL.
    I really hope that the Z3 sales is going to be great.
    06-13-14 08:51 AM
44 12