I have a 4GB folder on my Z3..I am unable to copy,nor delete it. I have rebooted the phone, and even carried out a security wipe to no avail. Please kindly assist with solutions.
    03-30-16 08:35 AM
    When you did a reboot it's not very probably that a process of your device has an open file in this folder or a sub folder. Must be something else.

Did you create this folder from outside via USB? I mean when the device was mounted as an USB drive on a PC. This can lead to missing user rights - every file (and folder) has permissions what the user can do with that file. When a file misses the write permission you also can't delete it. It also can happen that you (I mean the device user) are now not the owner of that folder but only the owner has the permission to delete.

Once I had files I copied from a PC to my external SD card and I coudn't remove them on the device anymore. I had to do this over USB again.

If you don't get a better idea and if it's on your SD card ... try to copy the contents of the entire SD card via USB to a PC and then reformat the SD card.
    03-30-16 08:52 AM