I am having blackberry Z3 handset. I am facing problem with the network. One morning when i saw my phone signal, there were no signals. I put my sim in another handset its working and i have also put another sim in my blackberry it's also working properly. I have re issued another sim from airtel outlet and put it in my blackberry handset for few minutes their were weak signals coming then after the same problem, no signals. Please help me out is there any issue with the settings as i am going to security and privacy-> Sim card settings it's displaying Network unlocked, Network Subset Unlocked, Service Provider unlocked.
    11-09-15 06:08 AM
    Try to hard re-set by holding both UP and DOWN volume button for about 20 second and release them when Z3 boot again and Blackberry logo appears on screen.
    11-10-15 04:14 AM
    I am having blackberry Z3 handset. I am facing problem with the network. One morning when i saw my phone signal, there were no signals. I put my sim in another handset its working and i have also put another sim in my blackberry it's also working properly. I have re issued another sim from airtel outlet and put it in my blackberry handset for few minutes their were weak signals coming then after the same problem, no signals. Please help me out is there any issue with the settings as i am going to security and privacy-> Sim card settings it's displaying Network unlocked, Network Subset Unlocked, Service Provider unlocked.
    11-20-15 10:56 PM