After downloading the software, the installation has been stock on 219 MB-220MB.
    This is the fourth time I am trying to update my OS unsuccessfully. What is the problem, what is the solution?

Please somebody help!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 06:30 AM
    Post up a screenshot. That does not look like an OS version.

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    02-23-16 08:50 AM
    Have u tried using link?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 10:04 AM
    Free up some space and that could resolve the problem. I faced similar problems, on uninstalling everything and free space of alomst 2gb out of 8, that did the trick, reply if you post more screenshots.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 04:01 AM
    Security wipe needed.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 08:44 PM
    I had recently lost my Z3 elsewhere... and bought a replacement couple of days ago.
    During the initial setup, the new Z3 detects that there was OS10.3.2 update for the new replacement. However after the setup was done, later update process fails several times, no matter the updating is with OTA or by BB LINK, even if LINK is not updated version. The updating process often gets halted as the system claims that the "new/fresh" phone is seriously lack of memory space* even i had deleted numbers of pre-installed apps... and still requires more than 400mb to be freed.
    (*After some googling, it seems that such OS updating issues is commonly found with earlier OS10 models such as z10, z3, q10, q5 with limited on-board memory size of 8GB.)

However, after 2 days of trying, i eventually manage to update the Z3!
    Here's how...

Open up the LINK application with your computer, with your phone plugged/connected with USB.

Instead of using the backup/restore option on the left panel of LINK, go straight to PREFERENCE, and use the RELOAD DEVICE SOFTWARE option to get your fresh phone updated to the latest OS.

During the process, your phone will be turned off automatically, goes into blackout, leaving the charging indicator LED turned on... in my case a continuous stable green as the phone was fully charged. Don't not touch the phone as any interruption in the reloading+updating process, will make your device bricked and unusable as warned by the LINK application.

The whole process may take 2hrs or more depending on your internet connection speed. So... it's suggestible that you do this overnight, or with your laptop plugged to power. By the time you wake up in the following day... your "fresh/new" phone will be updated with the latest OS and softwares!

For those with phones running old 10.2.1 or later OS, backup your medias or documents in your phone memory(*models above) to either your computer or memory cards, backup your contacts to your SIM, before executing the above mentioned update/reload function!
    03-12-16 04:51 AM
    Hey! If you want to have a clean and working BlackBerry z3 OS, make sure you wipe security by going to settings don't trying to update with your current network Carrie use WiFi. It works for me so many times... good luck...

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 04:14 AM