all BT headsets before plantronics voyager legend i have used have been solid performers but legend failed to rise up to the occasion. I used it with my HTC and it delivered sub-par performance. However on z3 it just gave up and receiver side perpetually keeps saying hello hello and in addition calls keep disconnecting like no tomorrow. While on the move, driving around it is impossible to hold a conversation for over a min before the connection between device goes down and call drops.
    I have been through the usual drill of firmware update, delete and re-pair device but nothing seems to work on Z3. I wonder if this non performing voyger is specific to Z3 or if voyager legend is behaving like this on bb10 platform itself. From what i gather reading on various forums and by way of general interest. plantronics' support and attention to BB is appalling and this seems to continue.
    Not to say that voyager itself is a good piece of equipment, many plantronic loyalist seems be crying buckets over this particular model with nothing in sight by way of solution, I am at a point; ready to acknowledge this as utter waste of time and efforts. Has anyone with similar issue on Voyager got around to make it work as desired?
    Not a z3 specific question but keeping the compatibility with bb10 in mind; I wonder which other 'hang in the ear' type of BT headset you people can recommend. I cant stand those 'stick in the ear' type as they are very uncomfortable for my somewhat small ear.
    Thanks
    09-18-14 08:53 AM
    Someone else on here was having trouble with the legend and pairing if I remember...do a search, maybe they had a solution?
    09-30-14 01:55 PM
    I did searched the forum posts but nothing really productive turned up by way of a real solution except bracing myself for recurring drills of uninstall and software updates on the voyager legend. In the nutshell voyager legend in particular is no friend of BB10. Thanks for dropping in : )
    09-30-14 03:26 PM
    I would be interested to know if Plantronics would offer a solution. Currently I am using Blueant Q2 and it works fine in terms of connnection and audio quality. The minor bug is the occasional incoming caller identity error.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-06-14 07:23 PM
    Plantronics India did not offer any solid explanation except sending me on a wild goose chase of firmware update and re-pairing. They did not specifically said that they stand committed toward integration with BB10. Given the fact that voyager has been a dismal Jimmy in comparison to past plantronics devices + no support to BB10, I have given up on them.
    11-07-14 06:30 PM