hi!
    i have a problem with my blackberry z3. i wont turn on for a few days when i finish charging my bb z3 it suddenly wont turn on. i already tried changing the charger, it will blink (red lights) for three times but i cannot see the charging icon from my bb z3. is there anyone out there with the same problem?
    09-27-14 03:30 AM
    hi!
    i have a problem with my blackberry z3. i wont turn on for a few days when i finish charging my bb z3 it suddenly wont turn on. i already tried changing the charger, it will blink (red lights) for three times but i cannot see the charging icon from my bb z3. is there anyone out there with the same problem?
    The blinking lights mean the phone's OS is somehow corrupt. Can you think of what you did last with the phone?
    The solution to fix it is to connect to the pc via BlackBerry link and hit 'reload software'

Posted via CB10
    09-27-14 03:34 AM
    Hi There,

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

My blackberry z3 turned off while charging and currently its not turning on. When on charging, it shows a steady green light and nothing happens...I have kept it on charging thinking the battery got completely drained.

The recent upgrade I made is - upgrading blackberry blend

How can I get my device back?

Please help

Sravan
    03-18-15 08:01 AM
    mine just had the same problem... showing a steady green light when connected to a charger but the phone wouldn't come on....
    05-11-15 12:03 PM
    Hi There,

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

My blackberry z3 turned off while charging and currently its not turning on. When on charging, it shows a steady green light and nothing happens...I have kept it on charging thinking the battery got completely drained.

The recent upgrade I made is - upgrading blackberry blend

How can I get my device back?

Please help

Sravan
    08-11-15 08:28 PM
    Z3 seems very sensitive to the charger used in charging the phone. Make sure you use original chargers. For people whose phone is not powering up, try to reload the OS as cyclewala suggest but you will lose all of your data.
    08-15-15 01:46 PM
    how can you update the software of yor bb z3 if phone is dead
    08-25-15 07:25 AM
    Connect to laptop then let it recognise the phone n ur good to go.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 01:06 AM
    guys please help me out my blackberry z3 wont turn on after resetting it,no response when you press the power key
    11-30-15 03:27 PM
    Hi
    I have tried this. I had the blackberry link downloaded on my PC and then connected it and went under to option that says preference and selected reload software. then it kicks out a screen that say to press the power button for 10sec and I did this but it still does not pick up my phone.
    04-25-16 03:52 AM