i am unable to receive files on bluetooth please help me out i am unable to receive files on bluetooth in my z3-akl-s-tuctxeu2_vytqwkedim-sk2_l2abqwudvqp1pn.jpg
    02-15-15 02:04 AM
    Hello, is it the first time you did a bluetooth exchange with your device? How about trying the hard reset of the device, I also experience bluetooth problems with my Z3 device sometimes. A hard reset works like magic.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    02-16-15 06:15 AM
    Please give more details. What are your BT settings? Can your device and the other be discovered and connect? What error are you getting? What device are you trying to connect with? Etc..

- Chris Murphy 
    02-16-15 06:21 AM
    Error is transfer cancelled when trying from android devices

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 10:13 AM
    how can i do a hard reset bro?
    02-19-15 12:55 PM
    my transfer simply fails without any error message it says transfer intrupted
    02-19-15 12:56 PM
    You can do a reboot by holding the volume up and down rockers until the phone reboots, but that will probably not solve your issue.

Have you tried with more than one Android phone to do a transfer? Some specific Android devices are not compatible and won't send to a BlackBerry. Others and most will, but they need to turn S-Beam off in settings.

- Chris Murphy 
    02-19-15 01:05 PM
    i have tried with every phone and i did reboot of my mobile by holding volume buttons but isame problem exists i am able to send but not receive
    02-21-15 05:30 AM
    Have you tried it with another BlackBerry? If that doesn't work also, I am honestly not sure. Can anyone else chime in that may have suggestions? It doesn't work with every Android.

- Chris Murphy 
    02-21-15 06:25 AM
    Same problem...need help

Posted Via BlackBerry Z3
    Devillll likes this.
    03-06-15 08:46 AM
    iam facing the same problem after updating to the latest release 10.3.1.1565. i think its a bug in this update so we have to wait for another update .hope it will resolve this issue.
    03-28-15 02:12 PM
    Mine is ok.

I experienced this when the microSD is inserted or formatted NOT directly by the phone. Since Bluetooth will receive files and put them in the MicroSD and maybe MicroSD is not "properly formatted according" to BlackBerry OS system. Maybe previously you have formatted it via computer or other device.

So, this is what I did:
    1. Copy all files in the microSD into other media (A computer).

2. Erase then Format the MicroSD directly ONLY on the phone. (Your blackberry phone currently using)

3. Once finished, restart the phone.

Then tried to receive via Bluetooth.

Other test:
    Remove MicroSD then try to receive via Bluetooth.

Every phone has "unique" file to be put in the microSD at 1st time they are inserted. For example: I insert MicroSD on Windows Phone device, once I put it back on my blackberry, it will cause some problems. So, you need to reformat the MicroSD directly on blackberry.
    So, now I don't share my microSD to another phone.
    And I figured that Bluetooth needs to have access to microSD in order to receive files. So that microSD should be formatted only from the phone.
    Hope it works. Cz I did.

Posted from CB10 with BlackBerry Z3
    Last edited by dwisetyoaji; 03-28-15 at 03:04 PM.
    03-28-15 02:53 PM
    Before Doing format just check for write protection on folders of media card.if on some only then just delete that folder and recreate with same name will solve also in case for BT just check for write protection of downloads in media card(for that just look add folder by menu on right,if no option there means write protected) just del that and recreate it will solve
    03-29-15 02:00 PM