I have a passport and Z3 is my standby device, I never had a problem where it will just Hang and refuse to work unless hard set is done. Without any android apps it is almost comparable to Leap.
    06-25-15 02:58 AM
    The Z3 is my first BlackBerry phone . I've been an Android user before and BB 10's messaging features are way better than Android's. I was able to use a 64GB microSDXC card with my Z3 (OS 10.3.1.2576, exFAT formatted), but the only problem is I don't know how to transfer offline map files from internal memory to the media card (I'm using MAPS.ME). BTW, I haven't experienced any lock-up with my Z3, just the annoying warning regarding my internal storage and the side-scroll problem with the browser.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 07:29 PM
    Your friend had better obtain a Leap in place of a Z3, I suppose. ( I own Z3, Z10, Z30 and Leap.)

Posted via CB10
    pmredulla likes this.
    06-26-15 07:41 PM
    Z3 is a terrific 3G smartphone to usher your friend into the addictive world of BlackBerry. Massive battery rating, 5-inch display, super fast HTML5 browser (Web 3.0), 128 GB memory card, micro USB support, vocabulary-learning intelligent virtual keyboard, 2-way password sync to BlackBerry Cloud, passwords for SIM card, SD card & mobile; shareable contacts, custom LED colour, smart dialling without area code, editable PDF, custom AutoText & Amazon Appstore are its strengths.

Its not useless anytime anywhere.
    Last edited by mas_quemex; 10-04-15 at 01:28 PM.
    pmredulla and karswarnava like this.
    06-29-15 11:28 AM
    I have quite a few friends who use the Z3 as their daily driver and they seem quite Positive about it.

Things to note:
    The Z3 is designed for;

� Web Browsing
    � Social Media (Facebook, instagram, Twitter)
    � Instant Messaging (BBM, WeChat, WhatsApp)
    � Phone Calls and E-mails

If you intend on playing games, watching movies on it. You may regret your purchase. Otherwise, solid budget device and "good enough" to get you through your work day.

But, as many have said, if you do have a couple extra coins lying around purchase a BlackBerry Leap or BlackBerry z30

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    pmredulla likes this.
    06-29-15 03:01 PM
    I m happy with z3...decent in price and Usage..

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 11:26 PM
    BlackBerry z3 is a good device...if your communication is first priority + you want to keep some android apps + you have much money, go for leap or BlackBerry z30
    Posted via CB10
    I don't know how your logic goes, but if communication is my first priority + I want to keep some android apps + I have much money, I will go for flagship android device.
    07-01-15 11:57 PM
    I am using Z3 for last 5-6 months, after using Android JellyBean for around 4-5 years.

I am pretty happy & proud being on BlackBerry 10 OS and with Z3.

If you can afford Z30, buy that. Leap sells for almost same price because it's a recently launched device, but Z30 for same price makes a lot of sense to buy.

At low price, Z3 isn't bad at all. It's built solid than any usual / average Android around. The OS is great too.

I think if you count & search for 'bad experiences' or 'dislikes', then there are people who complaint against iPhone and Passport too.

Z3 is great, you can select it.

Posted via CB10
    gokul m b and david7saad like this.
    07-02-15 08:06 AM
    Support is a big factor in purchasing mobile phone. Z3 has lowest priority regarding os update according to BlackBerry point of view. Low internal memory could be the reason for stopping development in near future. And most important think BlackBerry is also realized that full android runtime support is the only way to stay in the competition. So, go for android.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-03-15 01:56 AM
    Support is a big factor.......... And most important think BlackBerry is also realized that full android runtime support is the only way to stay in the competition. So, go for android. Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    How do you conclude that? Has Blackberry issued any official statement to that effect?
    07-04-15 05:58 AM
    How do you conclude that? Has Blackberry issued any official statement to that effect?
    If you are z3 user and have not received any ota 10.3.2 , then you can realise the fact.
    07-04-15 06:13 AM
    So no owner happy with z3....seriously?

I'm happy. Happy campers don't boast much, just the unhappy ones..☺
    I had been a z3 user for roughly a year now... coming soon...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ersion-957711/

...and i am very satisfied on the device performance as my workday sidekick.
    I don't play much games, and i don't play much other medias either. Hence, i wouldn't expect much from the speakers or the screen. However, i am a little upset on the kind of quality from the shots taken with Z3 camera... @ this price point, i shouldn't dwell too much on the z3.

Should your friend be looking for a gaming/media device, Moto-G 2014 should be good to do the job as it have the loud speakers.
    You can't expect much "entertainment" wow from BBs.
    07-04-15 01:05 PM
    8GB internal storage is just not enough (sigh), why didn't BlackBerry make it 16GB? I can't install more apps because of the storage limitation.

Posted via CB10
    david7saad likes this.
    07-04-15 10:56 PM
    Want 16GB? Get the "LEAP"... where the internal memory made a leap of, 8GB.
    pmredulla likes this.
    07-04-15 11:09 PM
    Come on... Buy iPhone 7.

iPhone 5 16GB Black
    07-06-15 09:15 PM
    I don't know how your logic goes, but if communication is my first priority + I want to keep some android apps + I have much money, I will go for flagship android device.
    If you want lag + if you want feel irritated by all notifications + 6/7 hrs battery backup, if you want to keep a portable charger always then buy android...

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    07-12-15 05:04 PM
    If you want lag + if you want feel irritated by all notifications + 6/7 hrs battery backup, if you want to keep a portable charger always then buy android...

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    Your logic apply to certain models only and also the notification is mainly due to free apps.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    07-13-15 09:41 AM
    BlackBerry Z3 on the latest Beta OS release runs on and on with a single full Charge for two full days and more in normal use. It is a downsized Passport in from and functional ability.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 10:12 AM
    Your logic apply to certain models only and also the notification is mainly due to free apps.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    just show me one device which has this type of built in quality + battery backup+ call quality (in this price range ).. operating system depends on one's choice and productivity depends on operating system..

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    07-13-15 11:05 AM

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India

I like the way you generalize android as one model. It shows how stupid you are.
    I've z30 and xperia z3c, and I could say z3c battery life is on par with z30 even it has lower capacity than z30's.
    07-13-15 04:34 PM
    I would do that i mean to recomend actually i would recoment a Z30 better than a Z3 i know its newer but not really better so .. maybe wait to see if bb will develop anything like newer z 30 or z 10 and then go buy it . the OS is the same everywhere so .. But check the specs like camera and screen .
    07-15-15 08:13 AM
    [WARN]
    Personal Attacks or Insults to Members - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.[/WARN]

Alright folks, keep it civil, and don't make it personal.
    07-15-15 12:33 PM
    [WARN]
    Personal Attacks or Insults to Members - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.[/WARN]

Alright folks, keep it civil, and don't make it personal.
    Sorry...

 BlackBerry Z3 ~ India
    07-15-15 08:01 PM
    [ After a quick restart my available memory (RAM) goes from ~350GB back to ~650GB.

I hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Instead of GB it should be MB I think.

 Z3 STJ100-1 ~10.3.1.2576 ~[/QUOTE]

LOL 650 GB RAM. GB

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 09:44 AM
    BlackBerry Z3 on the latest Beta OS release runs on and on with a single full Charge for two full days and more in normal use. It is a downsized Passport in from and functional ability.

Posted via CB10
    How I can get Beta OS for my Z3. ?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 03:41 AM
79 1234