Blackberry z3 and BlackBerry Mobile os waste of mobile operating system like
    1- mobile price range is very high
    2- Customer service - don't have proper on line customer care services, one toll free no 18004253720 always ring not answer
    3- Service Centre - blackberry experts service center charge is very higher and not satisfied service provide blackberry expect centre
    4- operating system - blackberry same old mentality provide old os and other mobile os update soon as soon and other mobile os provide mobile apps free and spoteble and BlackBerry World provide provide apps for not free and many apps not working properly

Few thing
    blackberry syllabus of status but blackberry treat to customer like bhad mai jaye saale customer

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 10:41 AM
    1. If you don't want to pay the price then don't buy the phone.
    2. Depending on what you are trying to ask you should be going through your carrier first from where you bought the phone or possibly even ask here as it probably could have been resolved.
    3. Service centers are VERY RARE - again if you ask here someone probably could have pointed you in the right direction and/or go to your carrier.
    4. OS is an upgrade from BBOS so I don't know what you are on about that. As for the apps, develops can charge or not charge for apps - you don't want to pay then don't buy it simple as that.

So it boils down to you don't like the phone, so get another phone then and stop whining here.
    12-17-14 10:53 AM
    Gurubhai, don't criticize smartphones if you can't have the understanding and knowledge as well as the smartness required.
    BlackBerry has come a long way in creating devices and Operating systems, so upgraded to match today's requisite and requirements.
    One of best devices devised by BlackBerry.
    Learn to use it, or leave the technology.

Posted via CB10
    Malyn Bergamo likes this.
    12-17-14 11:35 AM
    Blackberry z3 and BlackBerry Mobile os waste of mobile operating system like
    1- mobile price range is very high
    2- Customer service - don't have proper on line customer care services, one toll free no 18004253720 always ring not answer
    3- Service Centre - blackberry experts service center charge is very higher and not satisfied service provide blackberry expect centre
    4- operating system - blackberry same old mentality provide old os and other mobile os update soon as soon and other mobile os provide mobile apps free and spoteble and BlackBerry World provide provide apps for not free and many apps not working properly

Few thing
    blackberry syllabus of status but blackberry treat to customer like bhad mai jaye saale customer

Posted via CB10
    You got to be kidding up here! Price range is very high!? Old OS?!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:00 PM
    Load free Android apps via Amazon Appstore...

Posted via CB10 and my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    12-20-14 12:01 AM
    You haven't made any sense so far

Posted via CB10
    jefbeard911 and WanShark69 like this.
    12-22-14 09:02 PM
    Kick rocks and stop ranting bro

Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 11:46 AM
    Blackberry Z3 presently selling in India at INR 12000/- is a gr8 deal with its OS, RAM and productivity. But everybody can not appreciate the importance of productivity in respect of a Smartphone; its off-course not all about thousand senseless apps to kill your boredom.
    12-29-14 05:47 AM
    My BlackBerry Z3 works as good as a Samsung S4 at more than half the price.

It's fluid and ever since I gain ownership of Z3, I slowly begin to access less to my laptop.

It's a great phone at a very reasonable price. The killer app for me is that I could access my laptop folder remotely.

The email client is fantastic with bullet/number point. Almost as good my laptop Outlook and not to mention the BlackBerry Hub.

The built in browser scores high in the html5test.com just down about 10 point below the more expensive Samsung Note 4.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 09:46 PM
    IDK about your z3 but mine works fine better than my z10 battery last longer cheers to that

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 07:08 AM
    Those who don't know bit about what is BlackBerry all about always makes complain. First use a device. Explore things that u want from it. If u don't get enough from it that means u got wrong device but same time it doesn't mean it's a bad device. It's something definitely not for ya bro. Purpose of a gadget is to done things that u want from them but same time users have to make right choice while purchase them. It's users fault that they choose wrong device.

Curve 3G>Q5>Z10
    01-12-15 07:54 AM
    Two in my extended family and work flawlessly. Both individuals are happy with it.

Posted Via The Classic
    01-12-15 08:01 AM
    Kick rocks and stop ranting bro

Posted via CB10
    I think some people are under the impression that owning a smart phone a- is a right when it's actually NOT and b- makes you smarter.

Judging from the OP it doesn't look like that at all.

Posted via CB10 on the Presidenr Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    01-12-15 08:11 AM
    i think some people are under the impression that owning a smart phone... Makes you smarter...

Judging from the op it doesn't look like that at all.
    lol

Cb10 @ q5
    01-12-15 09:04 AM
    gurubhai13

Get out nub.
    01-14-15 07:47 AM
    Dear all I am not a new BlackBerry user, i m using Blackberry mobile and BlackBerry service last 8yr. Al ready have
    BlackBerry 8520, (2) 9220,9900,9300, my concern of BlackBerry service related bcoz after sale service Blackberry service center not provide proper service and incase of without warranty repairing to service center to charge very high
    Example my recent BlackBerry z3 automatically bubble in corner side but blackberry service center not repair in warranty and repairing cost to 11000/- and new blackberry z3 cost of rs 11500/-this is a very herbal experience

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 09:17 AM
    And blackberry aggressive to lunching a new product but BlackBerry not aggressive after sales service

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 09:20 AM
    Sadly they are not really aggressively launching anything, otherwise they may make more and sold more than they currently do.
    And blackberry aggressive to lunching a new product but BlackBerry not aggressive after sales service

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 10:14 AM
    How long does the BlackBerry z3 stands?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 04:22 AM
    Does it bend?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-15 09:00 PM
    Dear all I am not a new BlackBerry user, i m using Blackberry mobile and BlackBerry service last 8yr. Al ready have
    BlackBerry 8520, (2) 9220,9900,9300, my concern of BlackBerry service related bcoz after sale service Blackberry service center not provide proper service and incase of without warranty repairing to service center to charge very high
    Example my recent BlackBerry z3 automatically bubble in corner side but blackberry service center not repair in warranty and repairing cost to 11000/- and new blackberry z3 cost of rs 11500/-this is a very herbal experience

Posted via CB10
    Yup it is real that blackberry service centre's in india are very worse but if you buy a phone in the store rather than on-line than it has much more advantage as there is a sure possibility of replacement if the phone has any problems. You can't get Like that in online....

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 09:19 AM
    whoever thinks that the blackberry z3 is a waste of time is full of it...... once you figure the phone out.....I'm running Google Play Store successfully on my Z3, 80% of the apps that I download from Google Play Store work, you can also purchase from the Play Store, plus you can Side Load SNAP which also helps, or download the playbook 10 extension for Google Chrome and then just drag and drop whatever Android (apk) software to the browser and it installs it automatically, or convert androids APK files to blackberry's BAR files and install it via DDPB (remember to activate your developer mode in security settings) the Z3 as far as Im concerned is VERY underrated, and im sure the next version or similar one the RIOis gonna have even more i'mpressive array of abilities... the big screen is a bonus cos for gaming etc, or even producing music using FruityLoops (still can't believe it works) for the price which is 3000 zar its flipping awesome
    Malyn Bergamo likes this.
    01-18-15 03:52 PM
    ...this is a very herbal experience

Posted via CB10
    In fact, I would like some of what you're smoking.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and anon(9194980) like this.
    01-18-15 03:53 PM
    How long does a z3 stand ? mine does not standing more than 7 hrs? Any suggestions please

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 09:03 PM
    There's nothing good to discuss here
    Thread closed

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-19-15 09:08 PM