Hey CrackBerry.com I will post my full review + unboxing the BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta Edition. * already uploaded on YouTube but I make it private now * just open my blog: gabrielradewa.blogspot.com *Sorry Indonesian language * about 7 am GMT +07.00 I will publish it on my blog site. Plus some comparison with some smartphone.

This is the direct link to my blog: http://gabrielradewa.blogspot.com/20...3-jakarta.html

For now you can see my sample video of my BlackBerry Z3 here:

Sample video from my Instagram: instagram.com/p/n2iCpzwwJY/

This url will be the video: Eksklusif Review: BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta Edition! (Bahasa Indonesia)

Full version of English version is coming soon. :-)

Enjoy! :-)

Posted via CB10 (follow me on Twitter @radewa)
    Last edited by radewa; 05-12-14 at 06:32 PM.
    05-12-14 04:36 AM
    Thank you man, we will wait

Posted via Kpoberry Z30
    05-12-14 05:13 AM
    Thanks, we are waiting from you now.
    05-12-14 05:24 AM
    This is what I've been waiting for.
    05-12-14 05:42 AM
    *waiting*

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 09:38 AM
    Still waiting

In squircle we trust.
    05-12-14 01:13 PM

For now you can see my sample video of my BlackBerry Z3 here:

The quality of that video looks pretty good, thanks.
    05-12-14 01:49 PM
    Sooooo?

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 05:23 PM
    READY TO GO! Enjoy the review. :-)
    dusdal likes this.
    05-12-14 06:33 PM
    Google Translated version:

EXCLUSIVE REVIEW: BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta Edition
    Today Edition BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta has officially launching globally in Jakarta, Indonesia. Z3 is the first BlackBerry smartphone BlackBerry are assembled by Taiwanese manufacturer, Foxconn. Blackberry Z3 which was released in Jakarta is a special edition where on each side of the rear Z3 words "Jakarta" are limited in number. (Especially the pre-order will definitely get the special edition).

Writing "Jakarta" on the back of the device.

BlackBerry Z3 priced cheapest price for BlackBerry BB10 operating system which is about 200 dollars or 2.2 million dollars. Although the price looks cheap, but the ability is still arguably no less Z3 with BB10 generation that has been released previously.

I was fortunate to get a Z3 before being released to the market to try his ability. (* Thanks to Community Indosat Indonesia BlackBerry and BlackBerry.: D).

Video Unboxing BlackBerry Z3:

With specs Dual Core Qualcomm MSM8230 1.2 GHz and 1.5 GB of RAM I think the performance for everyday use such as BBM, Email, Social Media, Photo is very good, suitable and also the batteries are large enough that non-separated 2500mAh battery makes it can be used up to 16 hours. Though internal memory is quite small at only 8 GB, Z3 still can be inserted up to 32 GB of external memory. To play the game is heavy (such as: Asphalt 8, Real Racing, etc.) is not recommended in the BlackBerry Z3 because it is "lag" but for a class game Flappy Bird, CoC, 2048 was not a problem. 5 inch QHD screen resolution of 540 x 960 makes it very convenient for watching videos, reading, and typing. Z3 is equipped with a camera that is also pretty good which is 5 MP autofocus camera with video recording capabilities up to 1080p HD. Your camera is also pretty good front 1.1 MP and equipped with video recording capabilities up to 720p HD is perfect for the front selfie hehehe.

Sample video taken using Z3.

Z3 supports 3G network with the following spec: Tri band UMTS / HSPA + 1, 2, 8 (2100/1900/900 MHz), Quad band GSM, GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) (Does not support 4G networks ). Bluetooth is used is energy-efficient Bluetooth 4.0.

So .... I just concluded what the advantages and disadvantages of the BlackBerry Z3 is based on my view.

STRENGTHS:
    The price is the cheapest for the size of the BlackBerry OS 10.
    Long-lasting battery.
    BlackBerry 10.2.1 that is responsive to the Z3.
    The screen is large but fits in hand.
    Material that looks solid and does not look cheap.
    Android applications run very well.
    Sound is very good.
    Not fast heat.
    BlackBerry 10 OS is very secure.
    DISADVANTAGES:
    Playing games is very slow heavy.
    No NFC.
    No Micro HDMI.
    LED lights are too small notice be hard to see if there is a notification light.
    Form that is too casual, not too cool.
    The battery can not be removed.
    All keys move and focus only on the left side of the Z3.
    For heavy usage / superuser is not recommended to use this device.
    Insert a Micro SIM card rather difficult.

Some photos Z3 BlackBerry Comparison with other smartphones:
    BlackBerry Z10:

Huawei Andromax U2:

Lenovo K900:

Apple iPhone 5:

Samsung Galaxy S4:

Nokia Lumia 625:

Photos from various angles BlackBerry Z3:

Thank you for seeing my review! Do not forget to always update everything about BlackBerry in wesbite: id.blackberry.com / Twitter @ BlackBerryID & Mailing List Join our BlackBerry with mensubcribe here: [email protected] / Twitter @ isatbb! : D Have a nice day.
    05-12-14 06:56 PM
    How does text looks? Does text looks fine?
    05-12-14 07:17 PM
    Too bad about the slow games.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 07:32 PM
    Can u do a total video review? Like browsing, opening and using Android apps, gaming, multitasking of 8 apps simultaneously and then using the phone etc.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 07:34 PM
    Just watched the vid. Seems like a decent entry level phone. Hopefully BlackBerry sells a load of these to get hype up. We'll find out soon enough.
    05-12-14 08:20 PM
    Too bad about the slow games.

Posted via CB10
    I actually thought it would be better in gaming compared to Z10 since it has a newer GPU chipset!

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 08:22 PM
    Like browsing, opening and using Android apps, gaming, multitasking of 8 apps simultaneously...

Even most people with the flagship devices are rarely opening 8 apps simultaneously. Bit unrealistic for a $200 device.

BTW you realize if you have 8 active frames open on any BB10 device and then open the phone app, it will kill at least one of the existing apps, right? Why would you want to show that off??
    05-12-14 09:09 PM

Even most people with the flagship devices are rarely opening 8 apps simultaneously. Bit unrealistic for a $200 device.

BTW you realize if you have 8 active frames open on any BB10 device and then open the phone app, it will kill at least one of the existing apps, right? Why would you want to show that off??
    It's neither for showing off nor for checking if I can run all 8 apps simultaneously! I don't even keep one active frame, I close them all after use.
    I want to see how well the Z3 performs since the Z3 has a better CPU than an STL100-1 but wants to see if 1.5gb ram can handle them all!
    -_-

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 09:17 PM
    Awesome, seems pretty snappy.
    05-12-14 11:22 PM
    The quality of video looks pretty good, I like Z3 so much.
    05-12-14 11:37 PM
    I want to see how well the Z3 performs since the Z3 has a better CPU than an STL100-1 but wants to see if 1.5gb ram can handle them all!

It's a silly "test" because one app can take up 10x the resources of another app.

You would have to be more specific about the test parameters and details.

I doubt the CPU speed differences are noticeable.

On the other hand, the Z3 has to scale all the UI elements on the fly with every screen refresh, and I wouldn't be surprised if that slowed it down.
    05-13-14 01:29 AM
    I think the Z3 is gonna do just fine

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    05-13-14 03:46 AM
    maybe asphalt 8 and real racing is still not optimized for Z3?? i don't know exaclty, but it sounds like that. adreno 305 is quite good i think
    is it fast and snappy to run android games? just the casual games like candy crush, subway surfers, LINE games, etc
    05-13-14 08:09 PM
    maybe asphalt 8 and real racing is still not optimized for Z3?? i don't know exaclty, but it sounds like that. adreno 305 is quite good i think
    is it fast and snappy to run android games? just the casual games like candy crush, subway surfers, LINE games, etc
    Oh the Z3 can Definitely play games my old lumia 520 with a dual core 1gig processor and a adreno 305 played asphalt 8 and others seamlessly. So if it doesn't work or work well I'd a tribute it to lazy devs

Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
    05-14-14 06:15 AM