While it may be a sponsored review, it shows that BlackBerry has started fighting back! Don't know if it will work in the long run... But hey, BlackBerry needs to get the word out somehow! And before people start bashing the review, (ios and android users especially) they need to know that almost everyone does it to promote their brand... Sponsored story: Why BlackBerry Z3 is a smarter choice than other smartphones Tech2 Mobile

MATVD - Movies, Advertisements, Tv Shows and Documentaries! The Largest Entertainment Channel out there! Join now!
    07-03-14 03:01 AM
    It's funny reading the comments! It's like CB but only in India!!!!!! ROFLMAO!
    07-03-14 08:33 AM
    Wow lot of haters on that site.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 04:25 PM
    Sheesh,.. after reading those comments, I don't even want to buy a Z3... Maybe BlackBerry should reconsider any such paid articles on "tech blogs"... they are clearly not well received, their validity is immediately questioned by any savvy reader, and the overwhelming number of uninformed negative comments might actually do more harm than any positive impact the article could have had in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 05:17 PM
    Sheesh,.. after reading those comments, I don't even want to buy a Z3... Maybe BlackBerry should reconsider any such paid articles on "tech blogs"... they are clearly not well received, their validity is immediately questioned by any savvy reader, and the overwhelming number of uninformed negative comments might actually do more harm than any positive impact the article could have had in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    Um. I'd be pretty hostile to any sponsored article no matter who by. It's propaganda and advertising, nothing else. However, always worth noting that the comments are read by a tiny, tiny fraction of those who read the article.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 05:46 PM
    Um. I'd be pretty hostile to any sponsored article no matter who by. It's propaganda and advertising, nothing else. However, always worth noting that the comments are read by a tiny, tiny fraction of those who read the article.

Posted via CB10
    And who is to say that some of these negative comments are not sponsored comments as well? I worked in the "Communications" world and there are plenty of hijinks that go on in that world, especially with social media.
    07-03-14 05:55 PM
    And who is to say that some of these negative comments are not sponsored comments as well? I worked in the "Communications" world and there are plenty of hijinks that go on in that world, especially with social media.
    Didn't say they couldn't be. But it's still an advert. Adverts tend to attract negative comment.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 06:03 PM
    My point is that any average reader will see that it's an advertisement trying to pass off as a tech article (as you correctly noted) and thus assume whatever positives it lists, it does so because it is sponsored. The comments, on the other hand, reflect actual peer feedback/opinions/experiences (as flawed as they may be), so they end up being given more "weight" by a reader than the actual post.

If you are going to advertise in this way, then it's a good idea to disable the comments section. I mean, how many times have you been able to discuss an ad on the side of a page?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 06:39 PM
  9. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Yes wise to disable the communication segment....

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 07:36 PM