So I've been using the Zip files option as of late to save space. Unfortunately, the zip files that I've renamed won't open, nor do I have the option to Unzip. HELP!

Sent from my Z10!
    06-06-13 03:01 PM
    So I've been using the Zip files option as of late to save space. Unfortunately, the zip files that I've renamed won't open, nor do I have the option to Unzip. HELP!

Sent from my Z10!
    Hi and welcome to Crackberry!!
    Now what type of files have you zipped to save space??? You realize you have internal storage and a storage card available to you for use. Why would you zip files?

Please let us know what files you zipped, how you zipped them and what happens when you try to unzip.
    We will find someone to help you.
    06-06-13 03:07 PM
    if you changed the name you may have erased the .zip file extension. try renaming again but put ".zip" at the end of your file name. Try to open it, see if that works
    06-06-13 03:10 PM
    Well, they were pdf's to be emailed, so I used the zip option for that. As I said before, the ones that I did not rename, could be viewed and unzipped. On the other hand, the renamed zipped files won't open, or even give the option to be unzipped.

Sent from my Z10!
    06-06-13 03:14 PM
    if you changed the name you may have erased the .zip file extension. try renaming again but put ".zip" at the end of your file name. Try to open it, see if that works
    Hi Kris,

I tried that originally, and no luck. My next step will be to up load them to my laptop and work with them there.

Sent from my Z10!
    06-06-13 03:16 PM