I have my Z10, and im using OS 10.2.1.2102

I reside in Manitoba and we use Central Time (-6). Recently I have noticed that the timezone was changed to Saskatchewan (-6) but I never left the city... So I changed it back to Central Time (-6). Today I thought I would check it again if it stays at Central Time after it boots up because my battery was drained... and surprisingly it has gone back to Saskatchewan (-6) again.

Im using an exchanged email. I have checked my work laptop and the exchange server if they're both on the right timezone, and both are.

Is this some sort of a bug? I just updated my OS last thursday.
    03-03-14 09:01 AM
    I may be confused but it sounds as if both of those settings are -6? So does it affect anything?
    03-03-14 09:58 AM
    I may be confused but it sounds as if both of those settings are -6? So does it affect anything?
    Main issue would be after the Day Light Saving time... Saskatchewan doesnt change its timezone for DLS.
    03-03-14 10:11 AM
    Is there another -6 Zone, say in the US?

I believe I've read other threads where this has been an issue but don't recall any details. You might use Sas..... as a search string (sorry, not going to try spelling it! )
    03-03-14 03:16 PM
    I've had this issue in the past but not lately. However, now when I send calendar invites out it seems to be out by an hour. Not sure if this is an exchange issue or BlackBerry issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 10:25 PM
    No I have another issue....

I have set my timezone on my Z10 manually to Central Time (-6), then when I send out a meeting invite using my phone, it says that I have created the meeting on a different timezone, and it says Chicago.
    But we're all on the same timezone. I have checked the setting on my computer and their computer, we're all using Central Time US & Canada.
    03-07-14 09:48 AM
    We're also having this issue here with at least Z10's for sure. It's very funny, if you turn auto update timezone off, change to something like Pacific Time, save, go back in and change auto-update to prompt, it asks if it's ok to change to "Central Standard Time", and changes to Saskatchewan, which doesn't observe DST.

This is going to be a mess Sunday morning once the DST changeover happens again here in Manitoba.
    03-07-14 02:28 PM
    We're also having this issue here with at least Z10's for sure. It's very funny, if you turn auto update timezone off, change to something like Pacific Time, save, go back in and change auto-update to prompt, it asks if it's ok to change to "Central Standard Time", and changes to Saskatchewan, which doesn't observe DST.

This is going to be a mess Sunday morning once the DST changeover happens again here in Manitoba.
    In Winnipeg. Time Zone appears to have switched over properly. Central time. Once again Y2K has been averted.

Posted via CB10. BlackBerry Z10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-09-14 12:21 PM
    In Winnipeg. Time Zone appears to have switched over properly. Central time. Once again Y2K has been averted.

Posted via CB10. BlackBerry Z10
    Time on my Z10 has been switched over properly as well... then I tried sending a test meeting using my blackberry... and it appears that Im still using a different timezone according to the Recipient. It shows on his end that I created the event using america/chicago time.

Which doesnt make any sense to me right now.
    This timezone issue is affecting our employees when they're creating a meeting using their blackberry 10s... it goes an hour early that what it's supposed to be. *sighs*
    03-10-14 11:40 AM
    Time on my Z10 has been switched over properly as well... then I tried sending a test meeting using my blackberry... and it appears that Im still using a different timezone according to the Recipient. It shows on his end that I created the event using america/chicago time.

Which doesnt make any sense to me right now.
    This timezone issue is affecting our employees when they're creating a meeting using their blackberry 10s... it goes an hour early that what it's supposed to be. *sighs*
    This is happening to me too, through my Exchange work email.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:34 PM
    This is happening to me too, through my Exchange work email.

Posted via CB10
    I called the tech support from my Carrier and they werent able to help me. All he did was restarted my network and it didnt help. I've been talking to Blackberry Support via twitter but they havent given me any solution nor something that I can try on.... they only asked for my PIN and if I was using data plan or wifi when updating OS and Apps. *smh*

I will try redoing the ActiveSync in one of our employees that's having this issue... will also try re-installing her Outlook (idk if that would help but will give it a shot) i'll let you know if that would fix the issue.
    gebco likes this.
    03-11-14 11:25 AM
    I called the tech support from my Carrier and they werent able to help me. All he did was restarted my network and it didnt help. I've been talking to Blackberry Support via twitter but they havent given me any solution nor something that I can try on.... they only asked for my PIN and if I was using data plan or wifi when updating OS and Apps. *smh*

I will try redoing the ActiveSync in one of our employees that's having this issue... will also try re-installing her Outlook (idk if that would help but will give it a shot) i'll let you know if that would fix the issue.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 04:51 PM
    I had this happen to me this morning. I live in the Eastern time zone and saw a notification that the time zone on my phone had been updated to the Eastern time zone. Then maybe 15-20 minutes later I received another notification that the time zone had been updated to Mountain time. I put the clock back on the correct time zone only to have this happen again 10 minutes later. So I restarted the phone to see if that would fix it, but no. I put the time back on the correct time zone only to get another notification, this time saying the time zone had been updated to Alaskan time. Put the phone back on Eastern time zone and 10 minutes later get another time zone notification, once again the time zone had been changed to Alaska time. I put the clock back on the Eastern time zone and quit having any issues with the time zone after that.
    03-11-14 07:36 PM
    Blackberry Help sent me these links via twitter...

1. Participants accepting appointments created on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone may see these appearing one-hour off in Outlook
    2. SMS and calendar appointments show one hour ahead of the BlackBerry smartphone time

But apparently I dont find these links helpful so they suggested me to call my carrier's tech support and ask for a blackberry tech support.
    03-12-14 08:55 AM