So today i was feeling like some old school gaming from since u was like 10... the game was digimon world 3 for the PS1..

I got the pcsx emulator for the Z10, searched over ny old draws for the ps1 CDs till i finally found it. Copied iso then loaded it on the phone..

So the interesting part starts here, i put the phone in flight mode to have a proper undisturbed session, and to save battery as well.

Screen brightness on lowest, started playing with 80% juice in the battery. That was at 8 pm sharp. And just now i got the 10% left notification. And its 2:20 AM!!

Can you believe that! I got more than 6 hours of straight non-stop gaming on the emulator! Not even on a full charge! It would easily last 8 hours if it was just unplugged i believe...

I can't be happier with my Z10

I have no idea what answers I'm expecting to get out of this, but i couldn't help myself... had to post

Thanks for reading... and sorry if i missed any grammar.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 07:25 PM
    Pretty cool!

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-08-13 07:34 PM
    That's great I get pretty good usage from my phone as well...8 hours with everything turned and heavy email.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 07:35 PM
    That's great I get pretty good usage from my phone as well...8 hours with everything turned and heavy email.

Posted via CB10
    yeah me too, yesterday was the moment where i pushed my Z to its limit. plugged off the charger at 7.50AM and emails, BBMs, whatsapp groups (the battery hogger), facebook, some instagram feeds, camera 360 panorama (took couple of long panoramic pictures) were fired up and it still managed to get 9+ hours on 50% WIFI + 50% HSPA+. great.. that's great BUT it will be even GREATER if with that kind of usage load the Z can manage up to 12 hours. Go BB 10.1!

*sorry for OOT*
    04-08-13 08:00 PM