Hey everyone,
    lately I've noticed my Blackberry every now and then after I holster it and it locks, I take it out and it wont unlock. I cant swipe or get the password keypad come up. If i press the power button, the screen goes black and vice versa.

Only way I can get a response is to reboot the phone. anyone else have this issue?

I have less than a handful of apps on my phone but I am wondering if one of them is causing the issue.

Thanks
    12-16-13 10:24 AM
    First try a reboot

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black, keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    12-16-13 12:07 PM
    First try a reboot

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black, keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    hey F2.. good to see you.

That's what I do when it happens. Its happened on multiple occasions now. I am starting to wonder if its an app that's causing this issue. problem is I dont want to remove any of the 3rd party apps I have as I use them all the time (Banking, GPS, data monitor, sound hound).
    12-16-13 12:39 PM
    hey F2.. good to see you.

That's what I do when it happens. Its happened on multiple occasions now. I am starting to wonder if its an app that's causing this issue. problem is I dont want to remove any of the 3rd party apps I have as I use them all the time (Banking, GPS, data monitor, sound hound).
    Likewise. Yes, trying to narrow what might be causing intermittent issues can be a pain. My z10 rebooted spontaneously yesterday afternoon - no idea why. I only know it after the fact it happened.

Just got my new hdmi-hdmi cable to make using The Dock a better proposition.
    12-16-13 02:39 PM
    Likewise. Yes, trying to narrow what might be causing intermittent issues can be a pain. My z10 rebooted spontaneously yesterday afternoon - no idea why. I only know it after the fact it happened.

Just got my new hdmi-hdmi cable to make using The Dock a better proposition.
    Awesome.. Enjoy the Dock

I may try to remove some apps temporarily and see what happens.
    12-16-13 03:31 PM
    Hey I often get a similar issue. The screen is all black and basically an app froze and caused the screen to not respond to NY swiping. I found if you hold the pause button till the voice command appears it overrides this error and bring everything Back. Give it a shot

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 03:37 PM
    Hey I often get a similar issue. The screen is all black and basically an app froze and caused the screen to not respond to NY swiping. I found if you hold the pause button till the voice command appears it overrides this error and bring everything Back. Give it a shot

Posted via CB10
    I will have to try that although mine does not frequently lock up. But it does seem to reboot! I can tell because I have a Battery program in an active frame - if it is missing, it rebooted. Also, I have a headless app that notifies me on a reboot/restart that it is loaded. If there's such a notice, it probably rebooted!
    12-16-13 06:32 PM
    Easy broo.. hold the middle of botton beside volume up and volume down...

Its will showing up the recording face.. just inogring these one..

Blackscreen happen because of blackberry auto battery saving... make ur blackberry sleeping.. I quess u got new z10.. lol iys normal..

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 06:41 PM