have you tried connecting your z10 to your computer with no battery plugged in open up bb link and see if it registers ? that usually worked for BBOS devices it will come up your device software is corrupted or something
    I can confirm that this method works on the Z10 as well. I was running 1521 for a couple weeks and it crashed after a hard reset. Could not get past blackberry logo screen with black background. It would just stick there and would not even get recognized by the autoloader.

I pulled out the battery then it started to go in an infinite reboot loop, connected it to the pc, BAM!...green light and autoloader did its thing.

I'm now on 1767
    10-01-13 10:39 AM
    So I have the strangest issue. My phone will not show any activity when plugged in with the battery in. If I remove the battery I get a solid red light once the battery is put back in the light comes off.
    I can hold down on the power and I get the flashing red light and then nothing

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    07-14-14 09:22 PM
    So I have the strangest issue. My phone will not show any activity when plugged in with the battery in. If I remove the battery I get a solid red light once the battery is put back in the light comes off.
    I can hold down on the power and I get the flashing red light and then nothing

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    I guess my first inclination would be to try another battery. Different charger?

After that, reload the OS
    07-14-14 10:26 PM
    I've given this advice before and it has worked. Consider it a long shot. Remove the battery overnight and put it back in the next morning. It worked on my wife's phone, someone on CB with a q10 and a friend.

BB Proud
    07-14-14 10:33 PM
29 12