This is what happen i was runnig the 10.2.0.1047 OS woke up phone working well but then i delete a message from hub it wasnt delelting so i restarted the phone to fix this it wouldnt start up was just getting to the loading screen and would stuck.

Then i did a OS reload using the auto loader for the OS that was on it and then it worked...Then i installed a newer os on it it was 10.2.0.1725 and then it load to as far as to get wifi on and it wouldnt connect and it said failed and then i decide to restart phone by power button and then it just went dead after that restart No red light with or without battery

STL100-1 is the Phone model

I dont know what else to do i just want to know if anyone here every dealt with something like that before and how can i be fixed thanks
    Last edited by kash2k6; 09-25-13 at 12:23 AM.
    09-24-13 10:36 PM
    I have a Z10 STL100-3 OS 10.2.0.1743
    I had the same problem about a week ago after installing the latest Leak. I don't know what caused it but I pulled the battery and that solved the problem. It hasn't happened again.
    When you're loading an OS.. once it's loaded and you're going through the "set up" skip the WiFi connect and on the next screen sign into your BB account... do the last two screens.. then restore from your desktop LINK software.
    I know the Crack Team put up info on how to's but I can't find it.
    WAIT... Check out "HOW DO I RECOVER A DEAD BlackBerry" in the forum.
    The scenario is dated but you can still find something that may get you back up and running.
    I wish I had more info for you. A little problem that is never mentioned that may contribute to problems are the battery posts.Clean the posts on the phone and the battery with alcohol. Sometimes, something as little as this can fix the problem.
    If that doesn't solve the problem for you, take your device to the store and have them check your battery.
    09-24-13 11:18 PM
    Might be a silly question - but what was your battery level at? I've had signs of a dead Z10 before, leaving it plugged in overnight solved the problem by morning. If you haven't already, as mentioned above, try a battery pull as well.

If you plug it into a computer, does Link/the computer still register it's there?
    09-24-13 11:19 PM
    What's the .15xx OS you loaded and was it for you model.

One of the latest for all models was 10.2.0.1725
    09-24-13 11:21 PM
    The latest OS as of last week (9/20) FOR ALL BB10's is 10.2.0.1743
    .... and it runs fine.

BTW: regarding the apple and the doctor.... make sure you wash your hands!
    09-24-13 11:32 PM
    Do you have a battery app on it to check the health. I'm running 1521 on stl-001 and it's pretty much perfect.

Try recalibrating the battery.

Take the battery and sim out and leave it out fir an hour or so.
    Then put it back in and press the power button for 2 to 5 mins.

Then, plug in charger and let fully charge.

<Zedding since the beginning>
    09-24-13 11:38 PM
    The latest OS as of last week (9/20) FOR ALL BB10's is 10.2.0.1743
    .... and it runs fine.

BTW: regarding the apple and the doctor.... make sure you wash your hands!
    Thnx for the tip. You never know what that doctor's been up to.

Wasn't sure what the latest OS was. Was too lazy to look. Thnx. But still wondering what OS .15xx was.
    09-24-13 11:49 PM
    What's the .15xx OS you loaded and was it for you model.

One of the latest for all models was 10.2.0.1725
    correction was 10.2.01725
    09-25-13 12:21 AM
    Might be a silly question - but what was your battery level at? I've had signs of a dead Z10 before, leaving it plugged in overnight solved the problem by morning. If you haven't already, as mentioned above, try a battery pull as well.

If you plug it into a computer, does Link/the computer still register it's there?
    was more than 50% and also no that didnt help no red light at all and no pc does not register
    09-25-13 12:23 AM
    Do you have a battery app on it to check the health. I'm running 1521 on stl-001 and it's pretty much perfect.

Try recalibrating the battery.

Take the battery and sim out and leave it out fir an hour or so.
    Then put it back in and press the power button for 2 to 5 mins.

Then, plug in charger and let fully charge.

<Zedding since the beginning>
    there is no red light standing or blinking ntn
    09-25-13 12:25 AM
    So I guess the next question is, is your battery ok and does your charger work?

And have you read this?

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    09-25-13 12:38 AM
    Thems the chances you take when installing a "leak". I always install the latest official release only.

Posted via CB10
    DeusExMachina4 likes this.
    09-25-13 12:39 AM
    So I guess the next question is, is your battery ok and does your charger work?

And have you read this?

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com
    it is because when connected without battery there is still nothing from the phone and yes i have it wont register to pc so there is noway to run auto loader as far as i know
    09-25-13 12:44 AM
    Wonder if you have a faulty top button?

Have you tried holding down the volume buttons instead, to force a restart?
    09-25-13 12:58 AM
    I had a similar issue with my playbook when I performed a backup,a security wipe and then tried to install OS. Computer didn't recognize or detect the playbook. Apparently, the backup, wipe and trying to install OS completely drained the battery
    So try plugging in to factory approved charger, let it sit for a few hours (5+) and then plug into PC and run autoloader for a version that you have used in the past and are sure is stable. Hopefully that will work.
    If not, get a replacement as you should still be under warranty.
    09-25-13 01:04 AM
    Wonder if you have a faulty top button?

Have you tried holding down the volume buttons instead, to force a restart?
    if it was a faulty top button would the pc still register the phone?
    09-25-13 01:12 AM
    I had a similar issue with my playbook when I performed a backup,a security wipe and then tried to install OS. Computer didn't recognize or detect the playbook. Apparently, the backup, wipe and trying to install OS completely drained the battery
    So try plugging in to factory approved charger, let it sit for a few hours (5+) and then plug into PC and run autoloader for a version that you have used in the past and are sure is stable. Hopefully that will work.
    If not, get a replacement as you should still be under warranty.
    did that no luck pc doesnt show device connected nor is it shown in device manager
    09-25-13 01:14 AM
    Remove the battery for a few minutes. At this time press and hold power button for about 30 secs. After a few minutes put the battery back in and set it on the charger for a few hours to see what happens. At some point after a bit of charging, try the power button or hold volume up/down to see if it boots.
    09-25-13 01:15 AM
    Remove the battery for a few minutes. At this time press and hold power button for about 30 secs. After a few minutes put the battery back in and set it on the charger for a few hours to see what happens. At some point after a bit of charging, try the power button or hold volume up/down to see if it boots.
    ok i will try again but i left it on charge all day today came home still ntn
    09-25-13 01:19 AM
    ok i will try again but i left it on charge all day today came home still ntn
    Unfortunately last thing would be to contact your carrier for a replacement.
    09-25-13 01:23 AM
    if it was a faulty top button would the pc still register the phone?
    Not sure but I doubt it if the phone isn't turned on. That's why I was wondering if you tried holding down volume buttons. And for at least 15-30 seconds.

It will takes a few minutes to register on your pc as a drive.
    09-25-13 01:32 AM
    Not sure but I doubt it if the phone isn't turned on. That's why I was wondering if you tried holding down volume buttons. And for at least 15-30 seconds.

It will takes a few minutes to register on your pc as a drive.
    no luck
    09-25-13 01:39 AM
    If all else fails try praying to the Sun Gods and do a traditional Rain Dance.
    And lastly, Drop your phone!! That's sure to at least make you feel better!!

Hey.. don't knock it! You've tried everything else.

There should be a section for prizes called "Stump The Addicts!"
    Hummm.. on second thought there are many sections, just no prizes!

NEVERMIND!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 09-25-13 at 03:21 AM.
    Novaone likes this.
    09-25-13 03:09 AM
    have you tried connecting your z10 to your computer with no battery plugged in open up bb link and see if it registers ? that usually worked for BBOS devices it will come up your device software is corrupted or something
    09-29-13 07:11 AM
    OK, I have this odd theory. As we know there is a switch inside the phone that responds to a magnet. When I slide my Z10 into the case it goes off and comes back on when I slide it out. Anyway... one day I discovered my phone was off. And would not come on. No red light. I stuffed it into the magnetic case and took it out to my office to attach to my computer. When I pulled it out of the magnetic case. It came back on. Just an observation.
    09-30-13 04:50 PM
29 12