Hi everyone.

I've been having a problem with my Z10 since this morning - in short, it simply won't switch on.

At first I assumed that it needed to be charged but even after charging for an about an hour, I still get the same thing. Specifically, the phone is connected to the charger and the red light is on; every couple of minutes or so it will attempt to switch on (on it's own, I'm not pressing the power button), the Blackberry logo will appear but then it will immediately switch off again. This process repeats itself on and on.

I've tried removing the battery and re-inserting it, but it hasn't made a difference. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!
    03-08-14 01:16 PM
    Possibly a loose battery....other threads on this. Try folding a piece of paper and placing on bottom of battery to force battery to be tighter against the pins and see if that resolves it. That was my issue and I had the phone replaced through my carrier

My ZED 10
    03-08-14 01:36 PM
    Did you add any news apps or update the OS in the last few days?

Any other changes?

If you hook to computer can you see the drives (internal and sd card)?

Do you have a recent backup?

You might want to reload the OS.

Or check out Sachesi and download the current OS for your phone model and try loading it using Sachesi (in the Leak OS subforum)
    03-08-14 02:06 PM
    Could be a corrupt OS, plug into PC, use Link, take backup (if possible) and then restore to factory settings. Upgrade using carrier or leaked OS. Use approved BB charger and let it charge for a few hours. If that doesn't work, if under warranty, exchange phone.
    03-08-14 02:12 PM
    Bunk battery or bad os install?
    03-08-14 02:16 PM