Has anyone else experienced this problem or am I doing something wrong.

I have tried to select an attachment or file, selected the option to save, renamed the file and choose the location and then click save.

When I go back to verify it was saved nothing, I tried to do a search for the file and again nothing.

I just tried to save an images from my browser, did as I stated above and no file was saved.

Am I missing something?

Thank!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 05:03 PM

I have tried to select an attachment or file, selected the option to save, renamed the file and choose the location and then click save.

When I go back to verify it was saved nothing, I tried to do a search for the file and again nothing.

I just tried to save an images from my browser, did as I stated above and no file was saved.

Am I missing something?

Thank!

Posted via CB10
    When you changed the name did you keep the file extension? Can see them when plugged into a pc?
    04-28-13 05:05 PM

Am I missing something?

Thank!

Posted via CB10
    As stated above when renaming don't change the extension or get rid of the extension as it wont save
    04-28-13 05:10 PM
    That's an interesting suggestion, in the file name box, it's blank so always have to rename and never thought about the extension.

I just tried it twice with putting the extension, even tried to see if it made a difference on device memory rather than sdcard and no luck.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:01 PM
    That's an interesting suggestion, in the file name box, it's blank so always have to rename and never thought about the extension.

I just tried it twice with putting the extension, even tried to see if it made a difference on device memory rather than sdcard and no luck.

Posted via CB10
    What OS version are you running?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:08 PM
    I am running BlackBerry 10.010.85. I tried to save the same file In Remember and it saved no problem.

So its a problem saving a file in a choose location with old or new file name with or without file extension.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    What exactly are you trying to save in the Web browser? I just tried saving a PNG from a website and it worked for me BUT I couldn't pick a location and the image saved to the device's download folder. Didn't make a difference if private browsing was on or off.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-28-13 06:42 PM
    Currently, a png file as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 06:55 PM
    I finally had an opportunity to connected my phone with external storage on to my pc and the files I saved are not there, did a search for file name and still can not find them.
    04-29-13 03:54 AM