Happy to report my phone completed backup for first time in a week...and media card is showing as encrypted...just no data on it currently.
    Seems the reformat of the media card relived both issues.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 12:00 AM
    i can confirm Recipe Box was causing the issue for me
    03-13-13 02:08 PM
    Happy to say that I was also finally able to do a full back up on my desktop by removing the PC Recipe Box.
    03-14-13 01:43 PM
    I have some many apps, it would take me forever to find the app causing this. I have deleted Recipe Box
    03-14-13 01:55 PM
    BB Link has it's shortcomings, no doubt, but the ability to perform a backup is not a problem of BB Link so much as a problem with how and what some of us install on our device.
    I had an issue backing up my Playbook using DM until I removed a couple of 'buggy' Apps. I had a problem backing up my Z10 until I removed PC Recipe Box. I didn't turn off wifi, BT, NFC, turn on airplane mode, reboot the PC or Z10 or do anything else. I just removed an App.
    I'm not saying Recipe Box is the cause for everyone that can't do a backup but I am guessing it has something to do with an App, whether from BB World or perhaps even sideloaded, that we have installed on our Z10s.
    I had a few issues as well. Have a Playbook, use the same BBID on both. That might have been my first mistake...

Same issues with Recipe Box, and a few other apps that I had originally had on my PlayBook that showed up as "available" on my Z10. Eliminated them, and I'm a happy camper... Something BB needs to figure out and resolve!

If so many people are having issues with Recipe Box, surely BB are aware of this? Is there someone at Crackberry like Bla1ze or Kevin that can bring this to their attention? Not to slag the app, but if it's causing so much havoc, it needs to be looked at again, and pulled from BB World if necessary, until it's fixed, no?
    03-14-13 04:24 PM
    Brilliant! Deleting PC Recipe Box solved my problem! My Z10 backs up with no problem at all now.

Thanks!
    03-25-13 12:27 PM
    Removed PC Recipe Box and now backup working.
    03-26-13 04:19 PM
    My Backup also got to about 1% then failed. I had the Recipe Box installed by PC. I have uninstalled and backup is now working.
    04-22-13 11:31 AM
    mine worked after removing Recipe Box also. Thanks!
    04-30-13 12:35 PM
    Thx CrackBerry users. Mine finished the backup after removing 'Recipe Box'. That was the only app causing 'Backup didn't complete' issue.
    06-01-13 11:31 PM
    I followed all the tips on here, never even had recipe box installed and my backup still will never complete. I don't know how to fix it.
    08-08-13 06:32 PM
    I seem to have fix the problem on my z10. Its at 15% complete backup now.
    I removed PC Recipe Box.
    Restarted phone
    Restarted Link in Admin mode
    Backup kicked in
    08-15-13 11:40 AM
    Hi all , i am Using Blackberry Z10 , and i am having the same problem for a couple of days .. after a long search , i updated RIM network manager driver in device manager .. after that it worked like a charm ..Thanks
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    09-14-13 07:27 AM
    I installed BBLink on a different computer and Backup seems to work... However both are Windows 7 etc.
    10-16-15 12:41 AM
39 12