Z10 will not restore to factory setting, will not start, fatal boot error
Today in the morning my Z10 randomly crashed and did not start back up. I had the leaked 10.2 installed for over a month and a half with no problems so I don't know why it happened now (if it is due to the OS).
The error screen said to go to bberror.com/bb10-0015 or something along those lines. Basically, it was a BB10 error of the code 0015.
According to BB Error, it is a boot file error and the only solution is to restore the original software.
As much as I hate it, I decided to restore my phone through BB Link several times. It kept failing and saying: Device communications error encountered. [A:0x0000000F]
The device will not start up or allow a restore.. I have tried everything and if I return it to service, they will take more than 2 days and I cannot afford to lose my phone because I absolutely need it. Is there any other option?
- 10-09-13, 12:13 PM #2
- CrackBerry User
10-09-13, 01:52 PM #5
- 70 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Same issue, when I try the "hard way" I keep getting the "A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again" message, going to have to return it, nothing seems to be working to fix it.
- 10-10-13, 08:04 AM #9
- By Shrekmachine in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 12Last Post: 10-13-13, 11:10 AM
- By jd_statman in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-13, 08:02 PM
- By Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes in forum News & RumorsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-13, 10:30 AM
- By kennyg17 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-13, 04:09 PM
- By bigbadben10 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 10-09-13, 12:24 PM