My T-Mobile Z10 has been having issues off and on over the last few weeks.

The first issue concerns wifi connections. I find myself having to re-enter my password for networks I have already saved to the phone. This has happened several times now, multiple times on each connection I use regularly.

The second issue concerns my carrier signal. When I turn off my cell radio at night or put it into airplane mode, I sometimes have to entirely reboot my phone to reestablish a connection to my carrier.

Has anyone else experienced issues similar to these? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!
    06-21-13 03:19 PM
    I have noticed a little bit of the same thing. When I come out of my parking garage which doesn't have a T-Mobile signal, I have had to put my phone into airplane mode once I get out, so the phone will then reconnect to the T-Mobile network. I didn't know whether this was a BlackBerry Issue or just part of T-Mobile which I am new to.
    06-21-13 08:28 PM
    I have noticed a little bit of the same thing. When I come out of my parking garage which doesn't have a T-Mobile signal, I have had to put my phone into airplane mode once I get out, so the phone will then reconnect to the T-Mobile network. I didn't know whether this was a BlackBerry Issue or just part of T-Mobile which I am new to.
    I have the same issue with my Verizon Z10. When I come out of a parking garage my phone sometimes gets stuck in emergency call mode and I need to cycle airplane mode to get it back on the Verizon network normally. So it seems like it's probably an issue with the phone rather than carrier.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 08:46 PM
    I have the same issue with my Verizon Z10. When I come out of a parking garage my phone sometimes gets stuck in emergency call mode and I need to cycle airplane mode to get it back on the Verizon network normally. So it seems like it's probably an issue with the phone rather than carrier.

Posted via CB10
    Oddly, now that I think about it – I had to do the same thing with my 9900 when I was on AT&T. Odd.
    06-21-13 08:58 PM
    I have this issue on occasion with Verizon. I am running. 2354 OS with the .1917 radio file and I still find myself clicking into airplane mode and out of it to get my signal back on occasion. It's very strange....i can turn airplane mode off and get on 4g LTE in less than 20 seconds, but yet, if I don't force a "radio reboot " it could take a minute or more.

I just don't understand it since the LTE antenna is active constantly in my case.

Hopefully just a minor annoyance of a bug that can be straightened out in the not to distant future.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 10:30 PM
    I'm experiencing this on the Rogers network with my z30.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 05:34 PM
    Call your carrier.
    07-21-14 11:55 PM
    They're suggesting it's a problem with the phone. It seems to be something with the latest OS.

I find if I have the wifi off it's not an issue connecting to the carrier signal when I exit an area that has no signal (ie subway).

I frankly don't want to go through the hassle of returning a phone and getting another to have the same problem.

Hoping it's a simple software fix

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 11:50 AM