OK Blackberry enthusiasts and Crackberry addicts, I managed to get AT&T to give me an early upgrade (only about 1.5 months early) and my Z10 is currently on a little journey to my doorstep. All I had to say to AT&T was that I was interested in the Z10 and they even gave me the 2 year contract price without any additional fees. YAY.

Back to the point. My new phone is on it's way! Please, give me any tips and advice for setting up the new phone. I have a few questions that I wouldn't mind answered. These are things that I, in general, couldn't really find in a review or weren't touched upon all that much. Most information I have devoured because... well... I'm posting here aren't I?

How do you find Blackberry Link? My only experience with Blackberry desktop software was from Curve 8530(?) OS 5 days and boy were those different days! I am thinking about downloading it before my phone arrives so I can start figuring out what I might want to sync. Do you find yourself connecting to it frequently? Once and awhile? I had a Windows Phone before, it got stolen , and found that I didn't connect it too much to Zune because Zune software, while very pretty, was a clunky mess and had trouble detecting my phone and often the window forced focus regardless of settings. Meh Zune, Meh! Is Blackberry Link also meh?

Customization, I can has it? I really loved the amount of customization you could force onto your Blackberry in the BBOS days. The sheer amounts of tones vibration patterns for every facet and notification was nearly daunting but once you did it was great. In my pocket, oh those 2 long vibrates, that just Facebook don't check it now. That was a short single vibrate, it's a text, better see whats up. I love that ****. Does BB 10 go the way of "fewer options make consumer happy" or did they hang onto some of that customization?

Lastly, tell me two things you love about your Z10 and two things you hate about your Z10.

Thanks everyone!
    03-27-13 09:08 AM
    how is bumping viewed on these forums?
    03-27-13 10:46 AM