- 02-05-13, 10:55 PM #2
Sorry to say but the guy sound boring... He does not even know how to speak for a person that is doing a review / phones vs each other..
He claims the UI is buggy? Hmm in what world does this person live in? The boot screen time means nothing to be honest. Anyways i will not go on as i do not want to say more but this is not worth my time watching or finishing it up.. Just closed it at 5 minutes in as he sounds like he doesn't even like the Z10 & he even said he may not keep it.
- 02-06-13, 12:18 AM #7
The web browser is compatible to galaxy nexus (sometimes even slower)
Galaxy nexus has never been a top camera, but can be better than the z10 bb.
Maps blackberry sucks
The advantage of BB10 in relation to other OS is multitasking.
Multitasking BB10 is incredible. But just does not make a multitasking smartphone winner.
I'll wait galaxy s4. It will be a more balanced phone.
will be better on screen ... camera ... battery .. processor ... Notifications ... profile configuration .. google maps apps ... etc. .. etc. ..... in relation to BB10
I tried to believe that BB z10 would be a better choice, but you lost!
02-06-13, 12:46 AM #8
- 2 Posts
BB Z10 has the fastest boot of any phone ever made - You can interact with the phone as soon as you hit the power button!
BlackBerry Z10 boot screen Easter Egg! | CrackBerry.com
+++10000000000000000 For trying to swipe on the Nexus ahha NOPE.
- By AceStreaming in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 36Last Post: 04-06-12, 09:48 AM
- By dianeselwyn in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 26Last Post: 01-31-12, 10:42 PM
- By mengle in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 43Last Post: 12-23-11, 12:34 PM
- By avt123 in forum AndroidReplies: 63Last Post: 10-13-11, 11:55 PM
- By M_Ekram in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 42Last Post: 05-10-11, 06:37 AM