The 920 is supposed to be the flagship windows phone. So far, by checking local availability the Z10 appears to be out performing the lumia launch here in the states. Hopefully this is a good sign for the future. What do you all think?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:13 PM
    I used the 920 for a couple of months and it is a good phone, has a great camera and has some decent apps. But after using my Z10 for a few days, I have found that it out performs the 920 in most ways except the camera. Even though windows has more apps (not by a ton) I find that my Z10 has more that I actually use. The two places where the 920 beats the Z10 is the camera in low light and the wireless charging. The wireless charging might not be big for a lot of people, but it was very nice when I could just drop my phone onto my desk and it would charge without having to plug it in and unplug it then plug it back in or stretch the cord if someone called or I was in middle of a texting convo.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 06:34 PM
    920s were sold out for a few weeks then the white/black became available. Z10, you can find anywhere with no issues or waiting. There were actually lines for the 920 when i went to some ATT stores looking for it, which i was surprised about. I ended up not being able to get one since they didn't sell off contract on launch day.
    03-26-13 06:58 PM
    920s were sold out for a few weeks then the white/black became available. Z10, you can find anywhere with no issues or waiting. There were actually lines for the 920 when i went to some ATT stores looking for it, which i was surprised about. I ended up not being able to get one since they didn't sell off contract on launch day.
    Here in Charlotte only 1 store still has stock of the Z10 as of lunch today. The lumia was readily available at all stores here a few days in. I'm not sure how much stock they had for either to begin with though. I know the store I got mine from had 10 Friday and were sold out by lunch the same day.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 07:17 PM
    Do you have any idea how heavily the 920 was (and still is) being pushed by ATT? It's on the front page of their site, it's in all their commercials, all their marketing campaigns, etc etc. Actually, why stop at the 920? WP8 is just generally being pushed way harder by carriers than BB10. There is no doubt in my mind that WP8 will outsell BB10 by a significant margin in 2013. I was really hoping for more from carriers

P.s. While everyone automatically hates BB10 because of bad experiences or what they've heard about older blackberries, windows seems to be immune from their past with windows mobile, and even the crap that was windows phone 7! I think if BlackBerry had just changed the app grid to a list instead, people would've had a completely different perception. So you swipe from hub, to multitasking, to an app LIST (just words and icons, like in WP)z except add the ability to make folders and rearrange the apps.
    03-26-13 07:36 PM
    I was one of those that got my 920 on launch day. The only thing that it has going for it is the audio. I consistently get sharper photos on my Z10. Microsoft killed it for me. I love Nokia but Microsoft is killing it's own platform

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 08:03 PM
    I was one of those that got my 920 on launch day. The only thing that it has going for it is the audio. I consistently get sharper photos on my Z10. Microsoft killed it for me. I love Nokia but Microsoft is killing it's own platform

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I was there too with the 920. Windows Phone is just a very boring OS to me....and not being able to turn off haptic feedback on the capacitive buttons drove me nuts. Lumia was really heavy too.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 08:11 PM
    My favorite wp8 feature is text to voice. It's the only thing I wish we had.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 09:40 PM