Are you the type that has to point out things somebody else says to make yourself seem more intelligent? Bottom line, I live my BlackBerry Z10.

Holla!

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I need to do that to seem more intelligent. This is a back and forth thread on these two phones and if you don't like what is being said then you don't have to participate in it.

Keep living your Z10 though.
    05-13-13 04:17 PM
    I have a HTC One... I have had it since release April 19th... I also had the Z10 for 60days.

HTC One build quality is unmatched... Z10 isn't even in the same league. The screen, the speakers... the camera... all far and away better than the Z10

OS and Ecosystem, just sticking to facts and not "emotional feel" Android 4.Anything is better than BB10 in its current iteration.

Notifications are better
    Multitasking is better
    Email is better (If you have gmail)
    App system is better
    Customization is better

Z10 the gesture system is really good.....however
    So why are you here?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 04:19 PM
    Yes, I need to do that to seem more intelligent. This is a back and forth thread on these two phones and if you don't like what is being said then you don't have to participate in it.

Keep living your Z10 though.
    Did I stutter? I live (not love) my BlackBerry Z10. It is that awesome...it's good to be a millionaire!

#TrollNation

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 05:10 PM
    Did I stutter? I live (not love) my BlackBerry Z10. It is that awesome...it's good to be a millionaire!

#TrollNation

Posted via CB10
    Lol yeah #TrollNation when the whole point of this thread is to compare two devices and good and bad with each. And you may have stuttered, how would I know? Keep being you though, you are awesome.
    05-13-13 05:47 PM
    Lol yeah #TrollNation when the whole point of this thread is to compare two devices and good and bad with each. And you may have stuttered, how would I know? Keep being you though, you are awesome.
    You're a wannabe...keep trying to act sophisticated and informative with your little profile picture glaring at us . Your kind are the true trolls... attacking others trying to make them look foolish and such. CrackBerry should kick you off of all people. But they won't, and you'll unfortunately pop up when we don't want you to.

Amidst all of your distractions, my point once again, BlackBerry Z10 day and night...apps not necessary!

Good day!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 06:58 PM
    You're a wannabe...keep trying to act sophisticated and informative with your little profile picture glaring at us . Your kind are the true trolls... attacking others trying to make them look foolish and such. CrackBerry should kick you off of all people. But they won't, and you'll unfortunately pop up when we don't want you to.

Amidst all of your distractions, my point once again, BlackBerry Z10 day and night...apps not necessary!

Good day!

Posted via CB10
    Ok, you are right. I'm a wannabe and and a troll since i joined this site in 2007. How long have you been here? Oh, 5 months.......

And we can't all have awesome profile pictures like you.
    05-13-13 07:42 PM
    Ok, you are right. I'm a wannabe and and a troll since i joined this site in 2007. How long have you been here? Oh, 5 months.......

And we can't all have awesome profile pictures like you.
    Oh no 2007, credibility! Go back and Mmm Bop with your Hanson bros!

Let me guess, you are going to predictably reply with what you deem as a one up?

BlackBerry Z10!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 08:14 PM
    Oh no 2007, credibility! Go back and Mmm Bop with your Hanson bros!

Let me guess, you are going to predictably reply with what you deem as a one up?

BlackBerry Z10!

Posted via CB10
    LOL, your attempt at a put down isn't worthy of a follow up.
    05-13-13 08:29 PM
    LOL, your attempt at a put down isn't worthy of a follow up.
    Right on cue...dance my puppet, dance!

Z10!

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 08:43 PM
    You guys need to hug and make up

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 09:10 PM
    You guys need to hug and make up

Posted via CB10
    Lol it's all in good Internet forum fun.
    05-13-13 09:33 PM
    Or just do what I did and buy both. Z10 one week, One the next.
    05-29-13 02:25 PM
    This place is getting to be as bad as YouTube.
    05-29-13 03:57 PM
    Well one of those devices is running Android so there is no comparison

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:11 PM
    Well one of those devices is running Android so there is no comparison

Posted via CB10
    And not everyone thinks android is the all superior OS...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:21 PM
    I am utilitarian. Imo both fit the bill for me. I don't bog myself down with which OS is the absolute best, which has the most cores etc. Apples and oranges.

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    05-29-13 07:53 PM
    Thought about it, But non battery swap and no sd card will never work for me. This gave the Z10 a real utilitarian aspect that I need when I'm on location -- taking tons of pictures and needing to stay "alive" w/o need to plug phone in for extended periods. (One of the main reasons is because every duffus w/an iPhone is always taking up the power outlets to plug their toy in because they cannot swap a battery). I like HTC a lot, but this phone is for urban environment only. But, that's just me.

Also, you might want to check on some of the HTC One forums. Doesn't sound like they're off to a good start. Here's T-mo:
    Space: HTC One S | Support
    Wrong phone... the One S is an older outdated phone. Then phone in question is simply the HTC One.
    05-29-13 08:17 PM
    And not everyone thinks android is the all superior OS...

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. I personally didn't like Android that much.
    05-29-13 08:28 PM
    have got both phones and have just gone back to the z10 . the htc one is a great phone and the display puts the z10 to shame!!!!! but i've only had the one for a week and im still not sold on it. yeh it looks good but having to push a button to get screen on is a pain in the **** and the size of the phone is to big in length! i am not a huge blackberry fan and have only owned a couple of blackberry phones and never used bbm as none of my mates except 1 have got one. but i love the z10 and find the gestures much easier than pressing a button but maybe thats because my last phone was a palm pre 2 (and they had the best os of all till hp screwed em). the only thing thats putting me off the z10 is battery, i have latest updates (leaked) but 1800 battery is way to small the htc one puts the battery to shame to!!

bugger i just cant choose so may have to keep both ;-)
    06-24-13 06:15 PM
69 123