Hi i have a problem with my Z10 (I don't hate the phone ) but when i set my profile to vibrate only the Z10 still has sounds enabled for games. Is there a way to link both of those together so when i put my phone on vibrate it will not have any other sounds. I know it works on silent, i cant keep my phone on silent for the whole day becasue i miss calls then if its in my pocket.

Please help
    Leaningtower likes this.
    02-07-13 05:42 PM
    go to notifications with profile set to vibrate. Go to "other applications" at the bottom. click on games. click sound off

you can customize the LED, vibrate, and sounds for each app for each profile
    M.Rizk likes this.
    02-07-13 05:46 PM
    It was already off at default so that isnt the problem. It must be something else?
    02-07-13 06:10 PM
    I believe the system volume, which includes games and media is independent of the profile settings. You would have to use the volume keys on the side to control games and media sounds

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    02-07-13 06:13 PM
    If I lower the volume of the other apps to silent the whole phone will go into silent mode.
    02-07-13 06:35 PM
    Hi i have a problem with my Z10 (I don't hate the phone ) but when i set my profile to vibrate only the Z10 still has sounds enabled for games. Is there a way to link both of those together so when i put my phone on vibrate it will not have any other sounds. I know it works on silent, i cant keep my phone on silent for the whole day becasue i miss calls then if its in my pocket.

Please help
    Hi,
    I tried this and you are right. If I go through the drop down and set profile to vibrate, my games also have sound BUT .....

I FOUND A SOLUTION

bare with me: your alternative way of going to vibrate mode will definitely take sound off your games too and only set vibrate for everything! here is how to go about this:

with the volume down key on the side (even with your phone locked and screen off this will work) press until you get to the silent mode (as per 1st pic below)

once there, give that volume down button one more push and you will st your whole phone to vibration mode. Your games should have NO sound (checked with all of mine and is so).

Hope this helps!
    all the best
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 Vibrate  to silent when volume key hit-img_00000101.jpg   Z10 Vibrate  to silent when volume key hit-img_00000104.jpg  
    03-04-13 02:27 PM
    Mine doesn't get the speaker with a slash through it. Giving the volume down button another push does nothing. i'd like to switch from vibrate to normal profile without having to pull down the top, tap, tap. Is there another, easier shortcut?
    10-10-13 12:09 PM
    Mine doesn't get the speaker with a slash through it. Giving the volume down button another push does nothing. i'd like to switch from vibrate to normal profile without having to pull down the top, tap, tap. Is there another, easier shortcut?
    Do you know about tapping the icon instead of the letters? That gives you a direct toggle instead of having to go to the settings.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-10-13 12:25 PM
    Go to settings, then main volume them turn off always adjust media volume.
    10-10-13 04:07 PM