Any idea why? When in vibrate mode it will still play sounds like normal mode, but won't vibrate. Normal mode works fine, and silent works fine. It's just that vibrate mode that I'm having trouble with. Even the option for no sound in vibe mode is greyed out so I can't select it.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:56 AM
    Any idea why? When in vibrate mode it will still play sounds like normal mode, but won't vibrate. Normal mode works fine, and silent works fine. It's just that vibrate mode that I'm having trouble with. Even the option for no sound in vibe mode is greyed out so I can't select it.

Posted via CB10
    No idea why it would make a sound at all. However, if it is not vibrating make sure that the individual notifications for all the apps that you want to vibrate are set to vibrate. The settings at the top don't seem to override the individual app notification settings so if for some app you have the vibrate option off, the notification for that app won't vibrate even if you switch to vibrate mode.
    03-27-13 11:23 AM
    Also, if you switch profiles using the volume rockers you may accidentally be hitting them again when you slide the phone in your pocket and such.
    03-27-13 11:29 AM