Hi...

I'm be in Vancouver and I'm hoping to buy a Z10 tomorrow. Where is the best place to pick up a Z10? Not looking to sign a long term contract as I live in Canada only a couple of weeks a year.

Thanks!
    02-15-13 02:47 AM
    Hi...

I'm be in Vancouver and I'm hoping to buy a Z10 tomorrow. Where is the best place to pick up a Z10? Not looking to sign a long term contract as I live in Canada only a couple of weeks a year.

Thanks!
    I've bought 3 so far here, all at different places, all on different days. Stock seems to be a little low but not too bad. All 3 times I had to call a few places before I found stock and all three times I got their last one.

Anyways overall stock seems to be best at Best Buy and Future Shop, so I'd call a few of their stores.
    02-15-13 02:52 AM
    I wonder how many crackberry users are from the Vancouver area.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 02:59 AM
    Try london Drugs
    02-15-13 07:04 AM
    Stock should be decent this week, i had 2 reservations with fido since the week before the launch, both phones were delivered yesterday, my spot in line moved very fast over this past weekend. Wireless wave seems to be the one most likely to sell of contract. In any case be prepared to go to 3/4+ stores before you get lucky. I am from vancouver as well. Me and my friend both got devices on launch day by store hopping.
    02-15-13 09:41 AM
    I'm from Vancouver.. never had a problem getting my hands on the z10.. bought 3 on day of release. Future shop should have a bunch. Just make a couple calls before actually going to the store.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 09:49 AM
    I got mine in Maple Ridge from Telus about 4 days ago, it was the first one they sold.
    02-15-13 09:51 AM