The Z10 is not like an Iphone or and Android device, it is a way better OS and Smooth Operating, BEST Consumer Easy To USE DeVIce on the Market.

The HUB alone is AWESOME to have all your stuff in the HUB in one place. NO FREAKING PHONE HAS THIS EXCEPT THE Z10... NONE NONE NONE.

Yeah the phones uses swipes and more just like some other devices in the market, BUT it sure as **** IS not an iphone or like a Android..... THE Z10 IS WAY better at it.
    fentykills likes this.
    03-22-13 11:15 AM
    Your enthusiasm is welcomed
    03-22-13 11:25 AM
    Your enthusiasm is welcomed
    Thks I wish everyone else was the same.
    03-25-13 04:11 AM
    Thks I wish everyone else was the same.
    Almost all users of the Z10 will agree with you.
    It just make you wonder why all the negativity in the media and their motives. A smear campaign by the competitions with deep pockets?
    crimsonking likes this.
    03-25-13 04:24 AM
    It just make you wonder why all the negativity in the media and their motives. A smear campaign by the competitions with deep pockets?
    Yep smear campaign with money behind alright, that's AMERICA for you a bunch of suck ups that kiss the arses of American Corps before any other countries products, they are just jealous of Blackberry as BB has something they don't have and will never have.

Oh but if BB were an American Company **** the reviews will be all over how awesome this device is and so forth.

And Americans wonder why so many ppl in this world HATE THEM.

Yep Americans can kiss my arse.
    03-25-13 04:39 AM
    Can I ask an honest question though, without someone jumping down my throat? What if I don't want an email address to show in my hub? OK, I can take them out. But then there's nowhere else to view them? With my 9900 I could have icons for each email address and even hide folders and icons.

Not that I want to do anything sneaky here, but why can't I have the option?
    03-25-13 04:40 AM
    Can I ask an honest question though, without someone jumping down my throat? What if I don't want an email address to show in my hub? OK, I can take them out. But then there's nowhere else to view them? With my 9900 I could have icons for each email address and even hide folders and icons.

Because its not available as of yet on BB10/Z10.

You can't compare it to Older BB device OS'es ....really... as that would be unfair would it not?
    03-25-13 04:46 AM

You can't compare it to Older BB device OS'es ....really... as that would be unfair would it not?
    They seem to have thrown the baby out with the bath water with a lot of the "newer" features.
    03-25-13 04:57 AM
    They seem to have thrown the baby out with the bath water with a lot of the "newer" features.
    Well this does not mean it won't be available in a future OS update or an App developed from third party doing such things as you are wanting, heck there maybe now an App that does, check BB world.
    03-25-13 04:59 AM

There's only no way to view them if you remove the account entirely. You can remove them from the main view of the hub but that still let's you view those emails in the account's own section of the hub.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    03-25-13 05:23 AM
    Yep smear campaign with money behind alright, that's AMERICA for you a bunch of suck ups that kiss the arses of American Corps before any other countries products, they are just jealous of Blackberry as BB has something they don't have and will never have.

Oh but if BB were an American Company **** the reviews will be all over how awesome this device is and so forth.

Excuse me!!!!! I am an American and proud of it. We will gladly support any new product, just give us something WE WANT. Its not our fault that Blackberry sat on their **** for the last three years and rode the coat tails of their previous fame? Things have changed here since your last great effort if you haven't noticed? The rest of the USA has noticed and thats why Apple and Android are the household name here now instead of Blackberry.

As far as the rest of the world hating us, then stop taking our generosity. We are the most giving nation in the world and when our people where in trouble with natural disasters and such, I sure as **** didn't see of the world helping us out.? Don't throw stones in glass houses before you make statements like that!
    03-25-13 05:46 AM
    Excuse me!!!!! I am an American and proud of it. We will gladly support any new product, just give us something WE WANT. Its not our fault that Blackberry sat on their **** for the last three years and rode the coat tails of their previous fame? Things have changed here since your last great effort if you haven't noticed? The rest of the USA has noticed and thats why Apple and Android are the household name here now instead of Blackberry.

As far as the rest of the world hating us, then stop taking our generosity. We are the most giving nation in the world and when our people where in trouble with natural disasters and such, I sure as **** didn't see of the world helping us out.? Don't throw stones in glass houses before you make statements like that!
    Canada Helped in many relief spots in the USA over the past years and recent ones.

It is American BS companies like APPLE that wishes to steal product ideas and be sued on top of that for years and years while sucking up the money and benefits they stole.

Apple is a ruthless organization, yep organization not a company, but a bunch of bandits willing to do anything legal or illegal to prevail. Good OL AMERICAN rules that only apply to THEM.

Blackberry (RIM) from DAY one never got a fair shake in the GOOD OL US OF A...... just like HOCKEY IS A CANADIAN SPORT AND 75% OF THE PLAYERS ARE CANADIAN, OH WAIT AMERICANS SAY ITS THEIR SPORT>>>>>> LMAO>>>>>> RIGHT.
    03-25-13 06:14 AM
    Canada Helped in many relief spots in the USA over the past years and recent ones.

It is American BS companies like APPLE that wishes to steal product ideas and be sued on top of that for years and years while sucking up the money and benefits they stole.

Apple is a ruthless organization, yep organization not a company, but a bunch of bandits willing to do anything legal or illegal to prevail. Good OL AMERICAN rules that only apply to THEM.

Blackberry (RIM) from DAY one never got a fair shake in the GOOD OL US OF A...... just like HOCKEY IS A CANADIAN SPORT AND 75% OF THE PLAYERS ARE CANADIAN, OH WAIT AMERICANS SAY ITS THEIR SPORT>>>>>> LMAO>>>>>> RIGHT.
    I am a very giving and caring person who has always supported my fellow Canadiens. My grandparents where born on Montreal and I have allot of relatives there. It's these types of comments from narrow minded people like you for the problems we have in the world today.

When I go to Windsor Ontario today to see my Canadien friends to watch the PGA Golf Final round, I am going to print your comments and show them to all of them and see if they feel the same way? I can't wait for the response. Have a blessed day my friend.
    h20work and mush10 like this.
    03-25-13 06:27 AM

Well, don't you come across as a cheery, fair-minded individual. Americans have helped make Samsung the world leader in smart phones. I guess you already knew that, but chose to ignore it to make your rambling posts?
    They are a Korean company, in case you didn't know
    kevinnugent and h20work like this.
    03-25-13 06:27 AM
    There had been enough said on these forums about sales reps bashing blackberry and pointing perspective buyers towards other platforms. Why hasn't BlackBerry looked into this issue, the front line of their sales is being corrupted by people that don't know what they are talking about! Blackberry should of had reps on site for their launch so that the negative jabs don't happen.
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express
    03-25-13 06:37 AM
    There had been enough said on these forums about sales reps bashing blackberry and pointing perspective buyers towards other platforms. Why hasn't BlackBerry looked into this issue, the front line of their sales is being corrupted by people that don't know what they are talking about! Blackberry should of had reps on site for their launch so that the negative jabs don't happen.
    Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Board Express
    I agree with you.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    03-25-13 07:16 AM
    How do you know they haven't looked at this issue? We don't have a insider perspective.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 07:51 AM
    I'm basically the only report at more store that cares about blackberry at all but I single handedly made blackberry relavent with my own promotion z10 launches tomorrow and not a promo flyer in sight.. So sad but I get the word out. Customer ask when the Gay galaxy 4 comes out and I disregard that and reply with the z10 comes out March 26th then I elaborate on features then they give me there business's card and ask me to hold one for them. Tmobile promotion is hella weak though. Btw I love Canada I'm from the US
    03-25-13 08:02 AM
    Oh and sadly we have a high volume store but we just got 4 z10s in stock smh....If I'm not mistaking we only go 4 9900s on launch day too
    03-25-13 08:05 AM
    I'm basically the only report at more store that cares about blackberry at all but I single handedly made blackberry relavent with my own promotion z10 launches tomorrow and not a promo flyer in sight.. So sad but I get the word out. Customer ask when the Gay galaxy 4 comes out and I disregard that and reply with the z10 comes out March 26th then I elaborate on features then they give me there business's card and ask me to hold one for them. Tmobile promotion is hella weak though. Btw I love Canada I'm from the US
    I agree, I went into my local T-Mobile store and asked about the BB z10 and everyone is clueless and they tell me "they have told us nothing". I have been saying this right along, Blackberry needs to be involved more in the launch here in the USA. At least have some rep's here to answer some questions from prospective buyers and maybe a sign that says "We Have the New Blackberry z10"? in the window. Just a thought.
    03-25-13 08:08 AM
    It is very regional. We have heard of both AT&T and T-Mobile stores who are very receptive of the Z10. For the ones that are not, visit them and educate.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 08:15 AM

In this area I think you can. On my Bold it has something similar. It is a folder called messages. While I can't swipe and peek, it does the same thing as the Z10 hub by putting all emails, texts, notifications in one area. Personally I have moved to the last place on my screen and hidden because I am structured person when it comes to this type of stuff and prefer to view my emails and texts in their proper folder. I don't care to see all texts, emails from different accounts, jumbled in one area.. Will this keep me from buying a Z10, I don't know. I have to play with one first to see if I can overlook it.
    I hope that BB considers updating the OS at some point time to allow the use of seperate email icons in the future, so we can choose
    03-25-13 09:13 AM

I suggest you show just how much you despise America, you can start by boycotting American technology and inventions. I suggest you start with the Internet, then shut off your connection to the electrical grid. No point in using your phone or your cell either.

Sent with love from from an American a$$
    Dave Bourque and mush10 like this.
    03-25-13 06:44 PM
    I suggest you show just how much you despise America, you can start by boycotting American technology and inventions. I suggest you start with the Internet, then shut off your connection to the electrical grid. No point in using your phone or your cell either.

Sent with love from from an American a$$
    Except that the phone or telephone was invented by a Canadian called Alexander Bell...

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 07:50 AM
    He was a Scott that invented it in the states. He lived in Canada later
    03-27-13 08:00 AM
27 12