Am with Moblicity in toronto and the new update has pushed 3 times already. I have software updates set to automatic but after the third time, I turned it off. I wouldn't have bothered but I have to renew the camera .bar file each time lol

Anyone had this issue?
    03-12-14 08:57 PM
    Am with Moblicity in toronto and the new update has pushed 3 times already. I have software updates set to automatic but after the third time, I turned it off. I wouldn't have bothered but I have to renew the camera .bar file each time lol

Anyone had this issue?

You answered your own question.

If you are "corrupting" the OS by copying a "foreign" app into the OS and overwriting a native "core" app, the software update process will keep detecting that as a corrupted or modified OS and keep trying to "correct" it.

If you insist on doing that, then I suggest you turn off auto-updates, which as far as I'm concerned I never want enabled just because I never want my computing devices to do things without my knowledge or consent anyway. And just ignore prompts to "update" until you are ready to actually install something major.
    03-12-14 09:16 PM
    thanks for that explanation
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-12-14 10:53 PM