I will try that website if the code from CellularUnlol.net doesnt work. They at least got a code, unlike the others. Thanks for all the help, everyone. I was really sad I couldn't use the blackberry.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-04-14 11:52 AM
    Yes, if you check that thread out you will see that I posted on there. I am not saying that ALL Rogers phones cannot be unlocked but there are some that are not put on IMEI lists and despite my inquiries to the carrier and a call to Blackberry I was never able to obtain a reason for this. I guess some things in life just remain a mystery I eventually got my phone unlocked (As I said, I created my own thread about this last April, I believe), but it was only through dogged persistance, and shameless begging!
    LoL at the first highlight. So true

If you want something, never take no for an answer (unless it results in illegal activities ). Good job young lady!!! You and scrannel both shined bright here
    12-04-14 02:50 PM
    If you want something, never take no for an answer (unless it results in illegal activities ). Good job young lady!!! You and scrannel both shined bright here
    Thank you for the compliment, I try to help whenever I can (in this case not so much) but you are wrong on 2 counts here---I am neither young OR a lady--lol
    BigBadWulf and todparsons like this.
    12-04-14 03:19 PM
    Thank you for the compliment, I try to help whenever I can (in this case not so much) but you are wrong on 2 counts here---I am neither young OR a lady--lol
    Whoops! Dagnabit
    12-04-14 03:34 PM
    LoL at the first highlight. So true

Stop pushing my buttons... now I've got to go on an Apple forum and give totally crap advice.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-04-14 04:18 PM
    stop pushing my buttons... Now i've got to go on an apple forum and give totally crap advice.
    12-04-14 04:28 PM
    Update: Cellunlocker.net was able to find a code and it worked first try. I am now the very happy owner of an unlocked Z10. Had a couple network issues this morning but they seem to be resolved now. Thanks again for everyone's help!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 03:17 PM
    Awesomeness!
    12-05-14 03:40 PM
    Glad to hear yours finally got unlocked. FWIW, I realize BlackBerryCodeSource did not work for you, but they did work for my Telus Z10 (100-3 model). Took a few days to get the code from them, but I wasn't in a rush
    12-05-14 03:50 PM
    Fantastic! You proved me wrong---I love that PERSISTANCE though! Did they have an updated IMEI list or were you so overjoyed that you did not bother to ask?
    12-05-14 03:52 PM
    Amazing news!!
    I'm going to get a hold of cellunlocker.net to unlock my Z10 now.
    Glad to hear they fixed the issue...

Post via my BlackBerry Z30!
    12-05-14 08:02 PM
    Fantastic! You proved me wrong---I love that PERSISTANCE though! Did they have an updated IMEI list or were you so overjoyed that you did not bother to ask?
    They couldn't find it on the first database, they said, so they tried another one and finally found it. I'm not one to take no for an answer when I know something is possible, haha.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    12-06-14 06:57 AM
    Amazing news!!
    I'm going to get a hold of cellunlocker.net to unlock my Z10 now.
    Glad to hear they fixed the issue...

Post via my BlackBerry Z30!
    I would definitely recommend them! They're reasonably priced and have great customer service.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 07:27 AM
    I was thinking of getting a AT&T branded z10 for use on t-mobile.

The seller said that they got the phone from the BlackBerry launch party? Do you think that this phone would be able to be unlocked? Also is there a small hope that this z10 could be white listed to be used on BlackBerry blend? Haha

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 06:36 PM

The seller said that they got the phone from the BlackBerry launch party? Do you think that this phone would be able to be unlocked? Also is there a small hope that this z10 could be white listed to be used on BlackBerry blend? Haha

Posted via CB10
    I'd email cellularunlock.net and ask them. They might be able to get you more info.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 06:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Probably won't get 4Glte, very doubtful you'll have pre-release access to Blend. Should be able to get it unlocked. If it's still active on your friends account now, they can have it unlocked for free.
    12-06-14 06:43 PM
66 123