Anyone seen z10 unlock codes for sale anywhere? Picking mine up Tuesday and will have to unlock it right away, wondering the best way to go about this...

Usually I'd just use freemyblackberry but it appears they haven't updated the site yet as I can't find the z10 as an option...
    Last edited by dj_matty_s; 02-02-13 at 06:19 PM. Reason: grammar
    02-02-13 06:18 PM
    Anyone seen z10 unlock codes for sale anywhere? Picking mine up Tuesday and will have to unlock it right away, wondering the best way to go about this...

Usually I'd just use freemyblackberry but it appears they haven't updated the site yet as I can't find the z10 as an option...
    Only one I saw that had z-10 in the drop down cost 30 bucks and I have no idea how depenable they are. That sounds 3 times the price of other BB codes.
    02-02-13 06:27 PM
    Yeah I saw one on ebay for $30. I'll go that route if I have no other choices, but I'd prefer to use an established unlocking company with a somewhat more realistic price if possible....

If anyone sees something, let us know!
    02-02-13 06:29 PM
    Hey Guys,

As for the established unlocking company, you'll want to just go with CrackBerryUnlocking.com from here on out. With some of the changes in US legislation out there, and things getting kind of messy in the world of unlocking, we sought out the best partner to work with on unlocking who's solid and reliable does a great job on service and had all their t's crossed and i's dotted. I wanted to make sure BlackBerry owners had a trustworthy reliable service to go to for unlocking their BB10 phones going forward, so we started it up to serve that need.

At the time of this post we've just soft launched crackberryunlocking.com -- haven't really broadcast it yet -- but will be ramping that up soon. But it's all live and working good.

The plan there is to do Z10 unlocking of course, but there's still some testing to be done as things roll out on a carrier by carrier basis. As Z10's hit different carriers, we need to test them to make sure everything is working as it should and from there the unlocking services will be available. Keep your eyes on the look out for that.

All the best!

Kevin
    02-02-13 06:37 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the reply Kevin, being able to choose an unlocking service backed by crackberry is a huge positive. Will check the site out on Tuesday, I already see a z10 option for Rogers
    02-02-13 06:40 PM
    I've always used http://www.cellunlock.net/Default.asp , but looks like I've got a new best friend http://www.crackberryunlocking.com/
    02-02-13 06:41 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the reply Kevin, being able to choose an unlocking service backed by crackberry is a huge positive. Will check the site out on Tuesday, I already see a z10 option for Rogers
    I'm going to pick up a Z10 from Rogers first thing Tuesday morning too just to test it out on the unlocking service. BB10 is still a bit of a question mark on the unlocking front. Should be similar (LTE PlayBooks could be unlocked successfully), but you never know what will be different.

We'll get it all figured out asap though... I know there's going to be a lot of people wanting to unlock their Z10's.
    dj_matty_s and ShowMoe like this.
    02-02-13 06:46 PM
    Thanks Kevin,

Dumb question ... But I see koodo mobile listed as a carrier that can be unlocked , but you can't click it and Z-10 yet. Will that code be coming any time soon ?

I ask because I have the opportunity to buy 2 z-10's from koodo on monday for $550 each and I didn't want to wait a long time to get the code.

Thanks in advance.
    02-02-13 08:08 PM
    Thanks for chiming in Kevin, I to want to get my z10 unlocked as soon as possible.

To the OP I reached out to freemyblackberry and they are unlocking z10 but you have to contact them.
    dj_matty_s likes this.
    02-02-13 08:46 PM
    is there anyway i can receive email notification without posting a reply and selecting it in Advance settings
    02-02-13 08:47 PM
    Kevin,

I noticed the same thing with Fido, it doesn't list the z10 as an option.
    02-02-13 08:49 PM
    Obviously they are just covering themselves but fyi the terms n conditions state that you agree you purchased the device before January 26th haha
    02-02-13 09:16 PM
    Why is the Rogers unlock code listed for $10 and the TELUS code listed for $20?
    02-02-13 09:32 PM
    Why is the Rogers unlock code listed for $10 and the TELUS code listed for $20?
    Cause Rogers rules
    02-02-13 09:35 PM
    z10 in UK for O2 not seen !!!
    02-03-13 06:43 PM
    I don't see the Z10 listed in the drop down...
    02-04-13 08:45 AM
    Any update on the Rogers unlocking, Kev? did it work?

How about adding Z10 to the Koodo drop down box on crackberryunlocking.com?
    02-05-13 11:22 AM
    No z10 for O2 uk there....
    02-05-13 11:39 AM
    What's happening with unlocking phones? I heard people aren't getting it to work properly.
    02-05-13 01:34 PM
    I tried 2 different sites so far to unlock and neither worked
    02-05-13 01:59 PM
    Hey Guys,

As for the established unlocking company, you'll want to just go with CrackBerryUnlocking.com from here on out. With some of the changes in US legislation out there, and things getting kind of messy in the world of unlocking, we sought out the best partner to work with on unlocking who's solid and reliable does a great job on service and had all their t's crossed and i's dotted. I wanted to make sure BlackBerry owners had a trustworthy reliable service to go to for unlocking their BB10 phones going forward, so we started it up to serve that need.

At the time of this post we've just soft launched crackberryunlocking.com -- haven't really broadcast it yet -- but will be ramping that up soon. But it's all live and working good.

The plan there is to do Z10 unlocking of course, but there's still some testing to be done as things roll out on a carrier by carrier basis. As Z10's hit different carriers, we need to test them to make sure everything is working as it should and from there the unlocking services will be available. Keep your eyes on the look out for that.

All the best!

Kevin
    10US, 11CND and 13EUR? Really? 1EUR is 1.3US and your partners jack up the price even more? I am all in supporting crackberry but I not getting robbed
    djfawbz likes this.
    02-05-13 03:28 PM
    I tried 2 different sites so far to unlock and neither worked
    Hey @SneakySnufflez, try this Quick Phone Unlock | Unlock your phone

They go for 19.99$ and they don't use the algorithms for old BBs. They apparently get them directly from the carriers.

Keep us up to date!
    02-05-13 03:28 PM
    I only have 5 more goes at entering the unlock code 😩
    02-05-13 03:30 PM
    I think I can offer free Unlock codes celebrating the BB10 launch only if you know the device MEP version. The device is still new and I didn't collect much data about it yet.
    02-05-13 03:31 PM
    I only have 5 more goes at entering the unlock code ��
    try this website it worked on my koodo z10 Quick Phone Unlock | Unlock your phone
    02-05-13 03:31 PM
67 123