I have consolidated all the from the thread BlackBerry Z10 hidden tricks.

In calender, you press down on the month and pull down to reveal the previous and future months at a glance
    If you are on any screen of icons you can flick up from the bottom and it will send you to your active frames screen.
    In calendar, to quickly switch back to today double tap the day button.
    In calendar on day and week view you can pinch to zoom in and out
    Two fingers slides down the keyboard, and same to bring it back up.
    When I'm in the active frames pane and want to swipe to get to the farthest pane to the right. Instead of swiping over and over again I just drag my finger across the little dots on the bottom.
    When using the keyboard you can use a one finger swipe down on the keyboard itself to access the symbols.
    BROWSER SHORTCUTS

Bring up the keyboard while in the browser (two finger swipe from bottom) and all the old style keyboard shortcuts are there!

B for Bottom
    T for Top
    R for Reader
    P for Back
    S for Search
    H for History
    K for Bookmarks
    L for Refresh
    I for Zoom in
    O for Zoom Out
    N for Forward
    Space for scroll
    1. When in the music player, and inside Now Playing, drag down from the middle of the screen to peek in to the play list. The volume slider then appears on top of the screen. Pull back up to go to Now playing again.

2. You can change the keyboard layout from qwerty to awertz to qwertz etc. In settings, language and input, go inside enabled languages feature to find this option.
    After you take a picture a preview appears in the bottom corner. Tapping on it loads that picture in the pictures app. However, if you put your finger on the picture and swipe up, you can get a preview of that picture without having to leave the camera app.
    A nice feature is when just needing one number or symbol is to press the number/symbol key and without lifting your finger slide to the required key and let go. Will revert back alpha mode automatically.
    If you use the calculator in landscape mode it gives you extra functions
    You can quickly prioritize your saved WiFi connections by tap + hold + dragging up/down.
    U can unlock by placing your right thumb on the top right of the screen (near the camera) and press the unlock button and it will unlock your device.
    hold your finger anywhere on the screen when its booting and you will see a percentage indicator of...something....in the middle of the little blue circular symbol
    Ok this is new to me. In calendar, if you browses to a day in the future or the past and wants to get back to today, you just need to double tap the day button at the bottom.
    Press both volume control buttons at the same time to take a screen shot
    Hold down the space bar, and your keyboard will magically disappear! :-)
    Press and hold the power button for 10~ seconds ignoring all onscreen prompts.
    "Battery Pull" without pulling the battery.
    Hold both volume rockers for 7 seconds, it's a hard reboot if your phone freezes.
    If you're filling a form in the browser, and there's a drop down menu, if you force show the keyboard (double finger swipe up) and type in a given letter it will jump to the word that starts with that letter.
    To ignore an incoming call swipe up instead of down
    When setting an alarm instead of "clicking" the time at the bottom you can use the dot next to the clock to change the time.
    In Hub press and hold to select an item. Option icons will open on right of screen. Lift finger off screen and while item is still selected and icons on right are still showing touch the screen again and swipe left to expand icons to show written name of the icons. Without lifting your finger off the screen you will close the hub as usual.
    If you've got your headphones in and press the button on your mouthpiece when you've not got your music running, the music player loads automatically.
    In the swipe down menu at the top with Setting, Bluetooth and Alarm touching the icon versus the text gets two different responses!

The icons will toggle on and off the alarm, Bluetooth, wi-fi, audible notifications and rotation. Touching the text on the menu "Alarm, Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Notifications" will take you right into the setting option screens.
    For multiple lines in a text message engage caps lock (hold the shift key for a second or so until the blue bar appears below the arrow) then tap send: it will insert a carriage return. Tap caps lock again to return to normal capitalization (including proper capitalization on the new line).
    Swiping down on keyboard once brings the numeric pad (twice to bring more characters up), but you can only add one numeric / character before it goes back to qwerty.
    Holding and swipe back the back button on native apps will peak into the home and reveal the sidebar at the same time. Just a hold and backs wipe to the right will bring you back to the last thing.
    Only on full native apps.
    When typing you can do a swipe up to complete a word then backspace to add to the word.....

Example #1 :

Type "sl" and get you get "sleep" above the "e" now swipe up to add the word "sleep" now hit backspace and "sleeping" will appear above the "i"

Example #2 :

Type "bor" and get you get "borrow" above the "r" now swipe up to add the word "borrow" now hit backspace and "borrowing" will appear above the "i" ALSO "barrowed" will appear over the "e" and "borrows" will appear over the "s"
    In the Videos app you will see on the right bottom corner of each video either a full circle for videos that you have not yet watched or a half circle like a half moon for a video you have partially watched or no circle for a video you already watched.
    I discovered today that if you hold the back button down in the browser, it's a shortcut to the history of the site / tab you are currently browsing / using. I'm running 10.2.0.1047
    With the keyboard, if you hold shift + delete it will delete the text to the right of the right of the cursor.
    Probably not hidden, but a feature I love is being able to use the Volume keys to click the camera shutter. Makes it easy to take one-handed pics without having to touch the screen.
    If you want to select a word hold down the word for 1 second. Two seconds for the sentence and three seconds for the paragraph
    VR6, ami.one, nathan62969 and 16 others like this.
    08-21-13 10:17 AM
    Nice compilation!

Posted via CB10 Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1323
    08-21-13 10:22 AM
    Knew most of these but a couple of new ones. Really appreciate it.

Posted by tapping on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10
    08-21-13 12:14 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10, Bell BlackBerry Z10.. pin:2AB81BAE. Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-22-13 10:09 AM
    Nice. This is worthy of a sticky on the forum! And also a downloadable pdf would be good.

- aBBuser
    08-22-13 11:23 AM
    Thanks!!...
    08-22-13 01:05 PM
    Look at that, my name is there. Good compilation, fella.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-22-13 01:16 PM
    Nice compilation, thanks for posting!
    08-22-13 01:29 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 11:10 PM
    Great compilation OP... learning new things everyday...love this phone

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 01:29 AM
    Thanks. Maybe it's just me but the calculator won't change to landscape mode for the "more functions".
    08-24-13 08:02 AM
    Thanks. Maybe it's just me but the calculator won't change to landscape mode for the "more functions".
    That was changed on 10.1
    Now, to get the scientific calculator you have to swipe on the calculator keys to one side (can't remember which one) .

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-24-13 09:23 AM
    Ah.. thanks! It's swipe right anywhere on main calc screen to get Scientific functions.
    08-25-13 08:19 AM
    Just figured this out today on the 10.2.0.13xx build. Probably the same for other builds.
    If you use time shift in the camera and find several pics you want in the 'stream' (has happened a lot with pics of my kids) you can use the screen shot (hold vol up and down at same time) to grab multiple frames. Then just use the built in editor to lop off top and bottom and rock on. I've had a hard time choosing before and didn't think of doing this until tonight : )
    Didn't see it before so hopefully I didn't miss it on a tip list already : )

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman, gwanstarr and awindsr like this.
    08-29-13 07:41 PM
    I don't know if anyone has posted this. I searched to sew if someone has already and did t see it.

You can pinch and zoom in a video after you have already taken it.

From my white zed 10
    pvphooman likes this.
    10-20-13 10:12 PM
    Good stuff right here.
    10-20-13 10:37 PM
    I have read about the pinch/zoom for the Calendar elsewhere. I must be doing something wrong as I canNOT get it to zoom. Official OS 10.1.xxxx for Verizon.
    10-20-13 10:49 PM
    I have read about the pinch/zoom for the Calendar elsewhere. I must be doing something wrong as I canNOT get it to zoom. Official OS 10.1.xxxx for Verizon.
    I think that's a 10.2 feature. It works in the day or week view, not month.

1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-20-13 11:14 PM
    I don't know if anyone has posted this. I searched to sew if someone has already and did t see it.

You can pinch and zoom in a video after you have already taken it.

From my white zed 10
    Yes this is a super cool feature that not many (if any) other phones have:

Caveat: This ONLY works if you open a video via the Video app. If you open a video from the Photo app, this doesn't work.

Another cool feature is that the video continues to play while you do a peek into the hub!

I support BB10, NOT BB Management!
    10-21-13 01:13 AM
    10.2.0 -
    You can do a -> then up for next message
    You can do a -> then down for previous.

Also in HUB to reset hub - swipe from top right corner down towards middle 3 times quickly.
    pvphooman likes this.
    10-21-13 01:42 AM
    Nice share here

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-21-13 01:54 AM
    In the hub while reading a message, you can swipe to the right and up (it's like a sideways L gesture) to go previous message. Swipe to the right and then down to go the next message.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    alternator77 likes this.
    10-21-13 03:14 AM
    Hey thanks for the next previous gestures. I was looking for this for a few days

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 05:36 AM
    From the BlackBerry 101 channel (C0001BBF0)

TACKPAD-ESQUE SELECTION

Back in the good ol' days we were able to select text by pressing shift and then moving the trackpad. Guess what? The feature is here, again, on BB10!

Here's how: Place your cursor, then press shift and then swipe your finger across the screen, akin trackpad movements.

If you use a Z, swipe outside the keyboard.

Some report it working for 10.1MR, some don't. So leave a comment if it does.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 11:39 PM