11-10-13 11:39 PM
- I have consolidated all the from the thread BlackBerry Z10 hidden tricks.BROWSER SHORTCUTS
Bring up the keyboard while in the browser (two finger swipe from bottom) and all the old style keyboard shortcuts are there!
B for Bottom
T for Top
R for Reader
P for Back
S for Search
H for History
K for Bookmarks
L for Refresh
I for Zoom in
O for Zoom Out
N for Forward
Space for scroll1. When in the music player, and inside Now Playing, drag down from the middle of the screen to peek in to the play list. The volume slider then appears on top of the screen. Pull back up to go to Now playing again.
2. You can change the keyboard layout from qwerty to awertz to qwertz etc. In settings, language and input, go inside enabled languages feature to find this option.In Hub press and hold to select an item. Option icons will open on right of screen. Lift finger off screen and while item is still selected and icons on right are still showing touch the screen again and swipe left to expand icons to show written name of the icons. Without lifting your finger off the screen you will close the hub as usual.In the swipe down menu at the top with Setting, Bluetooth and Alarm touching the icon versus the text gets two different responses!
The icons will toggle on and off the alarm, Bluetooth, wi-fi, audible notifications and rotation. Touching the text on the menu "Alarm, Bluetooth, Wi-fi and Notifications" will take you right into the setting option screens.For multiple lines in a text message engage caps lock (hold the shift key for a second or so until the blue bar appears below the arrow) then tap send: it will insert a carriage return. Tap caps lock again to return to normal capitalization (including proper capitalization on the new line).When typing you can do a swipe up to complete a word then backspace to add to the word.....
Example #1 :
Type "sl" and get you get "sleep" above the "e" now swipe up to add the word "sleep" now hit backspace and "sleeping" will appear above the "i"
Example #2 :
Type "bor" and get you get "borrow" above the "r" now swipe up to add the word "borrow" now hit backspace and "borrowing" will appear above the "i" ALSO "barrowed" will appear over the "e" and "borrows" will appear over the "s"08-21-13 10:17 AMLike 19
Now, to get the scientific calculator you have to swipe on the calculator keys to one side (can't remember which one) .
C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.08-24-13 09:23 AM
- Just figured this out today on the 10.2.0.13xx build. Probably the same for other builds.
If you use time shift in the camera and find several pics you want in the 'stream' (has happened a lot with pics of my kids) you can use the screen shot (hold vol up and down at same time) to grab multiple frames. Then just use the built in editor to lop off top and bottom and rock on. I've had a hard time choosing before and didn't think of doing this until tonight : )
Didn't see it before so hopefully I didn't miss it on a tip list already : )
Posted via CB1008-29-13 07:41 PMLike 3
- 10-20-13 11:14 PM
Caveat: This ONLY works if you open a video via the Video app. If you open a video from the Photo app, this doesn't work.
Another cool feature is that the video continues to play while you do a peek into the hub!
I support BB10, NOT BB Management!10-21-13 01:13 AM
- From the BlackBerry 101 channel (C0001BBF0)
Back in the good ol' days we were able to select text by pressing shift and then moving the trackpad. Guess what? The feature is here, again, on BB10!
Here's how: Place your cursor, then press shift and then swipe your finger across the screen, akin trackpad movements.
If you use a Z, swipe outside the keyboard.
Some report it working for 10.1MR, some don't. So leave a comment if it does.
Posted via CB1011-10-13 11:39 PM
- By koool1 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 225Last Post: 08-23-13, 06:51 PM
- By quinncooper1988 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-13, 12:21 PM
- By Rame Khaleel in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-13, 11:49 AM
- By medo_tech11 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-13, 08:04 AM
- By akair in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-13, 04:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD