When I connect my Z10 trough Wi-Fi to my Win 7 in my computer I can see SD card and device memory as some sort of "network drives". Is there a way to access them via Total Commander, because when I go there in "network neighborhood" there is none of those drives, so in order to copy my files with TC I must connect my phone with USB cable.

And 2. Is there a option to put contacts birthdays into calendar or get some notifications on them.
    Also, I did full backup of my phone. After that, some app screwed up my contacts and instead of sorting them back again, I wanted just to restore from old backup, but all contacts were unlinked, so I have to do it again one at the time. I hate that. I use local phonebook, Gmail and FB contacts (I remove FB contacts that I don't need). And now my phonebook is in tip-top shape. I'm affraid that after backup/restore it will all be messed up again. I love my Contacts just the way they are now. All sorted and linked. But it seems that BB Link don't remembers them like that...
    10-01-13 03:07 PM
    Marko,

Question 1, might be solved by making sure you have file sharing enabled on your Z10 and on your PC.

Question 2, facebook can do this, it will list the birthday for your contacts on your calendar IF you let it.
    10-02-13 10:28 AM
    If I understood well settings on my Z10, sharing option only goes for Music, Photos and Videos, and that gives other devices permission to access them. I need full access to my drives (sd card and phone memory).

Yes, enabling FB did add some birthdays, but maybe it just needs more time to be synced so I will check tommorow. Is there a way to change reminder time from 9am? I guess not, because birthday is considered "whole day event" and it starts when my day starts (in calendar) at 9am and ends at 17pm. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.
    10-02-13 03:00 PM