Z10 on AT&T- Voicemail password?
Loving my Z10. Since I made the switch on the 26th, I've been surprised by not having any voicemails. Turns out I needed to set up a new voicemail mailbox and greeting. I did so, but now when I call to check messages, I have to enter my password every time I call. Is there a way to have the password dialed like (I guess) my Torch 9800 did it?
BrianZ10 Baby! 3/25/2013
Rockin and loving my PlayBook since release (latest official OS).
BB Torch 9800 user since 8:55AM 8/12/10!
Blackberry Bold user 11/13/08-8/12/10.
- 03-29-2013, 11:31 AM #2
I believe that's all in the settings too if I remember correctly. You just need to listen to all the options and one of them is for it to remember your password.
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-29-2013, 11:40 AM #3
- 252 Posts
Tap into the phone screen (tap the phone icon on the lower left of the home screen). Swipe down from the top of the phone screen. Tap on settings. You can put your password there and never have to enter it again.8900 > 9900 + Playbook > Z10 + Playbook
- By Sauk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 15Last Post: 05-31-2012, 03:41 PM
- By data77 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:22 AM
- By data77 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:22 AM
- By gptoyz in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:38 PM
- By gptoyz in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2010, 12:38 PM