Hi guys,
    recently I got one used AT&T Z10 STL 100-3 from ebay. When received it came bented, pixels burned, leds not operative and buzzer muted. I have no idea if something more in the use because not yet used as mobile.

Long story short, after a dispute case with seller the Z10 abandoned to me and for the last month it is laying in a drawer. This week end I am in the mood to fix things and the first candidate is the Z10. As i am aware there are two version of Z10, the 3G (STL 100-1) and the 4G/LTE the rest of the versions.

While ago I was ready for ordering parts from ebay just to try repairing it but in a certain point I realized that there are some variances between each version. A bold example is the rear plate For Blackberry Z10 4G LTE Black Back Plate w Speaker Frame Repair Part ZVHR258 | eBay where it seems that the AT&T version is similar to the 3g version.

So, my question what
    -LCD with digitizer and middle frame
    -rear plate/frame
    -battery cover
    -camera kit
    I should order for having a careless repair?
    09-12-15 01:37 AM