My dad just asked me how to get to the settings without having to use the settings app icon. He just recently upgraded to 10.3.2440 with Verizon. I couldn't pull down any of the quick settings from the top bezel as I daily so on my unlocked Z10. Does anybody have any information how to fix this for him? His quick settings are set so there should be items there but it doesn't allow anything to be pulled down.

Ale the other gestures work just fine for reference.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 10:37 AM
    Why

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
    07-12-15 10:47 AM
    Why? As in, why do I want to know? Probably, because I am very prideful about knowing my BlackBerry very well and I'm curious as to why it's not working for him.

Why, as in, why is it doing this? Not sure. That's why I've come to the community to see if there's anything else.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-15 03:37 PM
    Why? As in, why do I want to know? Probably, because I am very prideful about knowing my BlackBerry very well and I'm curious as to why it's not working for him.

Why, as in, why is it doing this? Not sure. That's why I've come to the community to see if there's anything else.

Posted via CB10
    Has he tried a hard reset? Also, does he have a case on the phone that intrudes slightly onto the bezel like the Ottorbox?
    07-14-15 05:54 PM
    You don't actually need to swipe. Just click on the time at the top of the screen. If that doesn't work just restart your phone.
    If that doesn't work, test your touch-screen using bbve
    07-14-15 06:39 PM
    I'll try a hard reset tonight. He just told me that he did drop his phone in the lake. I wasn't able to click on anything on the top of his screen and would have to rotate the phone to download anything.. that appears to me what the actual problem is. :/

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 10:22 AM
    I'll try a hard reset tonight. He just told me that he did drop his phone in the lake. I wasn't able to click on anything on the top of his screen and would have to rotate the phone to download anything.. that appears to me what the actual problem is. :/

Posted via CB10
    Ah...okay, that explains it. It may get better once it is totally dry, or not.
    07-16-15 10:17 AM