Z10 suddenly shut off
Hello all, I often have this experience that the screen suddenly shut off, I couldn't open it, swiping not work either , I need to tap it to my magnetic case in order to out back the screen working again.. is anyone experience the same?..
Posted via CB10
- 08-27-2013, 11:55 AM #3
Top button doesn't work?
Rockin' 10.2.0.1323... Unlocked RuntimeRockin' a Black STL100-4...Z10 10.2.1.1055, Debug Token...on Verizon, 64 GB WiFi Playbook.
HP Elite M9340f Quad Core, OCZ 64GB Vertex 3 SSD +1TB HDD, Vista SP2 Media Center Edition, 6GB Ram,
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel with Pedals and Shifter.
- 08-27-2013, 11:59 AM #6
Hmmm I have the magnetic case and it does SEEM to occasionally cause funky behavior. Do you have your phone set to "wake up" when pulled from the case? And, to answer a call when pulled? Try those settings and see what happens.
- By Joel Diplan in forum News & RumorsReplies: 39Last Post: 09-01-2013, 01:37 PM
- By Faisal Hashmi in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2013, 08:18 PM
- By Lipanantsi in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 05:01 AM
- By gerritse in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2013, 04:58 AM
- By Asmooh in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:26 PM