Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B631BE4
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Z10 stuck at Blackberry logo screen: not booting

Oh, Today morning I got into this trap. Everything was fine till yesterday evening. Morning, I reset my phone thought there were some problems of opening applications but after reset I got message "bberror.com/bb10-0015" and screen stopped at that point. Reading through errors, I tried several times installing OS (official & leaked) both through BBlink and autoloaders, but everytime. screen is getting stucked at "Blackberry logo" screen. It is almost 2-3 hrs stuck. Should I wait or contact service centre? Is it hardware issue? I am facing first time, this type of problem in 6 years with blackberry devices.
    Prithvi 2BDCB97F (Z30/10.3.1.1154)
    CrackBerry Genius

try running an autoloader and while its just about to load unplug it
    then run the autoloader again plug the phone in and let it load
    9105>8520>8530>9930>Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Another..

Official AND Only Knight Of The Peevilicious Crew.
    Everything I Post, You can Thank Peeves, If I Mess Up, Blame Wayne.
    CrackBerry User

Same problem with me im on the same os! When i reload the os It gets stuck at the blackberry logo [not the part where it shows the logo loads] i tried CFP to nuke the device but the device fails to get connected during nuke and bootroom connection is alright
    CrackBerry User

By any chance, did you try to install the new OS update from yesterday? I did, and ended up with the same problem. After a few hours, I got it to start, with Blackberry Hub hidden, and my icons scattered about.

When I got home, it told me that there was another OS update. It turned out to be the same one. I tried again overnight. When i woke up, it was stuck on the BB logo screen. After a long battery pull, it started up again. Hub still hidden, and only accessible by clicking on the Text Messages icon, and a message telling me that the OS update had failed.

I am afraid to try the update again. I wonder if I should wait for the 10.2 update next month.

To get back to your original issue, I got out of that screen by pulling the battery for about a half hour before restarting it. Both times. Then, after it froze up again, I turned it off with the on\off button, then turned it on again. It started up, in the mixed up form that it now remains in. Good luck.