I need help. Last night my battery died, so I went to turn it on and it just stopped at the black screen with 'Blackberry' in white. Plugged it in, nothing has changed. I have popped the battery, held down the top reset button, held down the volume buttons, held down the top reset and the volume buttons. I've tried plugging the device into my computer to reload on Blackberry Link and it won't even recognize the device as connecting. I even downloaded the newest edition of Blackberry Link and nothing.

I've let the battery drain, plugged it back in again and still nothing. Not sure what to do at this point.. Any suggestions?
    I'm not running 10.2, I'm running the OS before that one. Also, working on a Mac.
    12-16-13 12:39 PM
    Not sure if this works on a mac since I'm a pc but have you tried plugging in to the Mac with no battery? My sisters z bricked and would not get recognized by link. So I plugged up with no battery, popped it back in, comp made the connected sound then lost it, had to repeat several times before it stayed connected.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-16-13 12:46 PM
    Okay I connected it to a PC with blackberry link, it is now installing OS 10.2 on I believe, it is updating device software. So here's hoping..
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-16-13 02:17 PM
    Okay I connected it to a PC with blackberry link, it is now installing OS 10.2 on I believe, it is updating device software. So here's hoping..
    Good luck. If you exhaust the battery, sometimes it can take a long time before a bb shows any signs of life. Although you had the B/W logo so it is hard to tell what was happening.
    12-16-13 03:00 PM
    can you elaborate on how you connected it to BB link on a PC? Here are a series of questions lol:

did you do it with or without the battery at first? or did you connect it without the batt then put the battery after?
    did you have BB link open before you plugged it in or opened it after?
    did the PC even recognize it as when you plugged it in?

sorry for the detailed questions its just that I'm trying to connect to both mac and PC and its not being recognized...thank you =]=]
    12-22-13 11:02 AM